Nothing but Trouble

Juniper POV

I was finishing up my essay wen Tyler called. I lowered the volume of my speakers and hit answer.

"You aren't mad at me, right?" I asked immediately.

I heard him chuckle softly.
"No and hello to you too." He said.
"I was wondering if we can meet up, are you busy?"

"Nah, just finished the bio essay. My head is swarming with formulas, its insane. I better get an A+, if not I will be so mad." I said, stapling the papers toguether and putting them in my binder.

"How are you doing ?" He asked.

I sighed.
"Well, my grades aren't that bad. I have mostly all B minus but im working on it, unlike before." I said.
"I have plenty of time to get them up, so I'll work my ass off for this. The faculty already knows of my diagnose and there willing to lend me a hand as long as I cooperate. Which is exactly what im doing."

I paused as I looked at my notes. I had three more essay's to write:
French Revolution

The Pro's and Con's of the Monarchy

How some political authorities may or may not be engaged in illegal activities in the U.S. government

"Are you too busy?" He asked.

"Not really, I need a break anyways. I've been doing school work for the past three hours. The last of my essays aren't due until the week after this one. I alredy made the other two so I can hand it to Mr.Ramirez and Ms.Sanchez on Monday." I explained.

"Want to meet up?" He asked hopeful.

I began putting my binders and paper work in my schoolbag.
"Sure, pick me up in 10? You alredy know where I live." I said.

"Its a date." He said and hung up.

I exited my room and went into the foyer.
Aunt G was on the sofa, snoring softly, a catalog covering her face. She was dressed to go out.

I lightly tapped her shoulder and she jerked up.
"Hey, you had a nice nap?" I asked softly.

She nodded and rubbed her eyes, yawning.

I laughed.
"Hey, Im going out with Tyler. I'll be back before curfew, I promise."

She looked pretty asleep still.
"What time is it pumpkin?" She asked groggy.

"Umm its 6:30, auntie." I said lightly and she suddenly started running around the house.

"I fell asleep, damn it." She said as she rushed to put on her shoes.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Chris is supposed to pick me up in 5 minutes!" She exclaimed as she looked out the window and I peered over her shoulder as she cursed. There was a black Mercedes parked outside.

"Are you going on a date?" I said excitedly, wriggling my eyebrows as I did so.

She laughed.
"Silly girl." She kissed the top of my head. "You have your keys with you, be safe, k?" She said and I nodded. "Enjoy your date!" I said as she opened the door. She stuck her tongue out and left hurriedly .