Sisters

*Madelane's room above*

Juniper POV
The first thing I did wen I woke up was to take a long, hot shower.
At exactly 7:00am.

After Madeline calmed me down, I had insomnia for the whole night. I tried to fall asleep, slip back in the dream to see them, to make sure they were okay. But I coudint. I would bet you anything that JJ had something to do with that.

Today I wore black sweats, a gray t-shirt and my runners. I also threw on Ty's hoodie, which I was very surprised to find in my duffel bag, since I don't remember packing it but hey I ain't complaining. And after brushing my damp hair, I pilled it up on a messy bun deciding I looked alive enough to not be mistaken for a walking corpse.

When I was finished, I packed everything and took my basket to the counter, grabbing Madelane's. I went back to our room to find her still sleeping. That's when I grabbed my very thin pillow and smacked her head as hard as I could.

"Wake up Madelane!" I yelled at her. She just grumbled and turned to the side. I kept hitting her until she grabbed the pillow.

"Madelane Stacy, If you don't wake up right now I swear to God, I'll push you off the bed." I warned her.

"Too early... five more minutes..." she murmured as she pulled the covers.

I shrugged. "You asked for it." I pushed her and, of course, she fell with a yelp.

"Juniper, what the hell!?" She yelled at me from the floor.

"Hurry up, you have half an hour before they take us up for breakfast." I said dismissively.   

She muttered something under her breath, which I could only make it out stupid and sleepy. 

~

"How did you end up here? " I asked her while she brushed her hair. She got ready in record time wearing exactly what I had on, except she had a white hoodie.

She froze, my question taking her off guard but then shrugged. "I relapsed." She answered vaguely.

"Can you please explain?" I asked.

She sighed and looked at me. We were sitting across from each other, her on her bed and me on mine. We had about 10 minutes until they called us for breakfast.

"You were pushing me to get help. Why focus on me when you had shit going on?" I asked.

"That doesn't make any sense."  She said still looking at me.

"You know what I mean." I told her and she just sighed, her gaze dropping to the flor.

"My dad, he called my mom asking to see me." She said as she kept brushing her hair, an elastic band on her wrist.

I was taken back. Never in a million years would I have though that would happen. From what Mad's had told me, her father basically never cared no matter how hard she tried for him to. He was absent in the majority of her life and the few times he was, it cause Madelane to go into panic.

"I agreed. I mean its not everyday that I get too see my father whom I know nothing about, the first time that he asks to actually see me." She said and scoffed at her own words, as if they were the most absurd of thoughts.

She didn't say anything else as she piled her silky hair in a bun and tied it with an elastic. I stood up and sat next to her and when she was about to stand up to leave, I grabbed her hand and held it tightly in mine.