Jason

Juniper POV

"MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed at the same time Juni started shrieking.

"Juniper, Juni!" Henry went from her to me, shaking us.

Suddenly, an image started rushing to my brain.

"I want you to know something." JJ told me while we sat on the porch watching the sun set. I turned my attention towards him.

"Whatever happens, no matter what, promise me you will never forget how much I love you." He told me, not looking at me.

"Why does it sounds like you're saying goodbye?" My lip wobbled slightly as tears started to form in my eyes.

He now glanced at me and opened his arms wide. My little body crawled towards him and wrapped myself around him.

"JJ, promise me you won't leave me." I held onto him tightly as if he were to disappear any minute.

I heard him sigh and felt him press a kiss to my hair. "I can't promise you that honey. Eventually at some point I'll have to. Its a part of life."

I started crying and he started to rub my back. "But I'll stay with you as long as I can, okay? Even when you don't know I'm there." He said, trying to cheer me up.

"Don't spy on me, that's wrude." My six year old self said lightly, which made him chuckle. He started rocking me lightly and singing in my ear.
"And I'm so used to letting go, but I don't want to be alone... you were good to me....you were good to me..."

With a gasp I sat up straight. Amy, Henry and Juni were looking at me with worried gazes. Then I noticed Amy's face silently breaking, and Henry suddenly looked like smoke.

"Wha- What-" Before I could finish my sentence, an angry shout interrupted me and my brother's manor started cracking, as if the walls would come undone any minute now.

"This is it, we're in the endgame." Amy said as her face kept breaking, lines decorating her face. Instead of looking scared, she looked serene. She even smiled at me. Somehow, in the back of my head, I understood what was happening. Jason had lost control, and now the world he created for himself, his followers and to torture me was disappearing.

And so were the people in it.

"This is it, this is goodbye." Henry said as he kept disappearing slowly before my eyes.

I shook my head repeatedly as the tears began to fall.
"No, no there has to be something I can do to help. Le'ts just find Jason, I'll give him his peace and bring you back with me to the real world. You're part of my disorder, you-"

Henry placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Girly, we are part of Jason's disorder. We always have been. He created us so he could feel less lonely, and so we could torment you along with the rest of the shadows and voices. And for a while, we did just that. But you changed us, you saved us when we did nothing but harm you. You were willing to give you're life for us, for me. And that's something I'll never forget." He placed his small hand on my heart.
"I will always be right here. You're heart is the only place where I will forever reside." He said softly with a smile.

I took him in my arms one last time.
"I'll never forget you, my little Henry. I love you so so much." I cried as I held him tightly against me.

He pulled away from me and went towards Juni, pulling her into a long hug as her shoulders shook.

With tears in my eyes, I crawled over to Amy and hugged her tight, she did too.
"Don't forget me, okay?" She softly and I nodded repeatedly with my eyes shut tight as a sob escaped me. She pulled back and looked at my face, giving me a breathtaking smile.