Hidden Within Pages

Juniper POV
*1 week later*

Aunt G woke me up and the first thing I saw was her concerned face.

"Hey kiddo." She said softly, wiping away my hair which was sticking to my forehead.

I rubbed my eyes.
"What time is it?" I asked groggy.

"Its 1am." She said softly.

"I'm sorry I missed therapy." I told her but she just gave me a confused look.

"What?" I asked.

"Hon, today is Friday." She said slowly but I didn't understand.

I tilted my head to the side.
"Juniper, you've been sleeping since Wednesday ." She confessed.

"Oh." Was all I said and I turned to the other side, facing the wall. I kinda lost track of time.

"Juniper?" She asked tentatively.

"I'm tired, Aunt G. " I simply said.

I heard her sigh.
"Sweetie, im worried about you. You've stopped eating, you hardly get out, your always sleeping in and locking yourself in your room. I'm worried about you." She said, and I felt her rub her thumb on my forearm.

I rolled over to look at her.
"I'm fine, seriously. I'm doing great at school. My grades are going up, I think I have B+ and A-'s." I said, trying to get her to leave.

"I know, I've spoken to your teacher's and they say your doing tremendous. You've pulled through and your working extra hard, I'm really proud of you."

I nodded.
"So, what's the problem? Im not rebellious, im doing great in school, I've even quit smoking." I said, which was true. I haven't touched a cigarette in month's.

"I know Juniper. But you know what I mean. You need to live." She said to me.

"I am living." I answerd and rolled over to face the wall.

She sighed.
"It's not just living, its feeling alive."

I stayed silent.

I felt her move.
"Is this about Tyler? I haven't seen him since the day I told him to leave. I never said he wasen't welcome. I just thought it would be good for the both of you if you spent some time apart, with all the trouble you guy's have been getting into. "

"I'm tired, Auntie. " I repeated and closed my eyes.

I heard her sigh. She stood and I heard my door close.

Truth to be told, I wasen't tired. Not even a bit. I turned on my lamp and noticed my phone screen was on.
I had a voicemail.

I then proceeded to listen to it.
"Hey J." I knew that voice.
"It's Tyler. I'm worried about you. You haven't gone to therapy, your not answering any of my calls, Madelane say's she hasn't heard or seen you in week's and where the hell do you go during school hours? I can't find you no matter how hard I look. Are you avoiding me? Why are you hiding from me? I heard him sigh. I called your aunt and she say's that your like a living corpse. You don't eat, you don't get out, all you do is sleep. Juniper, we're all worried about you. I know were not in the best place right now but... get better, please. The people who love you hate to see you like this. Call me, k?"