True Intentions

Juniper POV

I wasen't going to lie to him.
But I didn't exactly knew how to tell him the crazy truth.
Shit, shit, shit, shit and shit.
He saw my hesitation and sighed.

"June, you can trust me. I just want to help." He said softly.

I stood up, getting out from his embrace. Wordlessly, I walked on my wobbly legs to my window. Parting the curtains, I saw a bunch of little kids playing outside. They were about 6 years old.
They looked so happy. I envied them, I wish I could be like that. Carefree, with no worries at all, just enjoying my life, no nightmares, no tears, no deceptions.
I just wanted to live a happy life.
Is that too much for a girl to ask?

I kept looking at them until I felt Ty's hands wrap around my waist.
I quickly stiffened and flinched, moving away.
He stepped away from me as well, but his hand remained on my shoulder.

"J? What is it? What's wrong?" He asked.

"When did I grow up so fast?" I whisperd, tears clouding my vision.

He gently turned me around and tried to take my hands but I stepped away, pressing my back to the wall.

"Tyler, please leave." I told him, my voice just above whisper.

"I'm not leaving you, not in the state your in. I won't make the same mistake twice." He said.

"Tyler, please, just go." I said through clenched teeth. I felt myself about to explode any second.

"Juniper, I won't-"

"Tyler can't you take a hint? Leave me the hell alone, get the hell away from me. Don't you get it? I don't want your help, I don't need it! Get the hell out!" I shouted at him and he flinched.

Without a word, he picked up his backpack that was leaning on the wall and with one last glance at me, he opened the door and shut it behind him. I heard his retreating footsteps, then the front door, and saw as he got off my front porch and walked down my street, away from my house. He left, without looking back.

Just like everyone did.
All because I forced him out.
I pushed him away.
Just like I do with every good thing in my life.

My eyes overflowed, but I quickly brushed the tears off. I did what I had to do, what I've always done. On the long run, it would have been worse for him. In any way, he should be thanking me.

Those thoughts only made me feel worse. I felt horrible.

I groaned, wiping my tears away again. "Get a grip on yourself. The world isin't going to end just because of a boy." I told myself. I flopped on my bed and reached for my phone, which was in my pocket.

I wanted to distract myself. I didin't want to stay at home, I coudin't. Not with Jimmy here. Why the hell was he even here anyways? I didin't know him, he could be dangerous for all my mother knew. Why would she leave me with a strange man, without telling me about it?

"Well, it dosen't matter. Because im leaving anyways." I mumbled, reaching for the tissue box on my nightstand and blowing my nose.

I scrolled through my contacts on my phone, thinking of who I should call.
I stopped as I reached Gloria's number.
I loved Aunt G. She was the best.

She lived about 20 minutes from my house, in a more isolated part with less houses and more nature.
She owned a barn and stables where she kept the horses. She had began teaching me how to ride a ever since I can remember. I smiled as I looked at the photo of Aunt G and me.
She was 29, she had auburn hair and blue eyes like my dad's. She was really active, hyper at times and a bit crazy wich was one of the things I loved about her. She was a 5 year old trapped in an adult body.

I pressed the call button. I sat on the edge of my bed and waited. She answered on the third ring.

"Hellou?" She answerd in her fake southern accent which made me laugh.

"Hi Aunt G. Its Juniper." I said.

"Juniper! How are you pumpkin'?"

I bit my lip as my eyes welled up again. "Umm not so good, to be honest. I was wondering if-" i started to say in a weak voice before she cut me off.

"I'll have Nightingale saddled up and ready to go. I'll see you in 20!" She said and hung up.
I smiled.

I took a shower so I could be a little more relaxed and freshed. I put on some black skinny jeans, a warm fluffy beige long sleeve shirt and my brown riding boots. I ran my fingers through my hair to comb it a bit. I put my headphones on , grabbed my skateboard and my phone.

I put my music on full volume as I went down the stairs in a hurry. As I was crossing the living room and about to reach the door, something pulled me by the hair, making me gasp in surprise.

I took my headpnoes off with my free hand and turned around.
Jimmy was holding a fist full of my hair, an angry look on his face.

"What the hell is your problem? Let go of me!" I shrieked.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked and I could just feel his anger.

"Out, im going out. So leave me alone, your not the boss of me." I told him, anger clouding my mind.

His nostrils flared. I shoved him and he let go of me. I backed away slowly.

"Your not going anywhere." Jimmy said, stalking towards me like predator.

I gulped. My back hit the edge of the wall that separated the hallway and kitchen entrance.
Everything went so fast I coudint even process. 

He cornered me and smashed his fist against the wall, the movement dangerously close to my face.
I gasped.

"YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE." He yelled at me.

He took me by the hair again and I hissed.

"Do I make myself clear, Juniper?" He asked calmly.

What the hell? Is he fucking bipolar?

"Yes, yes you do." I said through clenched teeth.
He let go of me and watched as I went up the stairs and into my room.

I slammed the door shut and threw my skateboard on the bed.
I groaned and punched the wall.
Who the hell did he think he was?
What had just happen?

One thing was for sure, I coudin't stay alone at home with Jimmy.
I could call mom but I knew she would never believe me.

Which meant I had to get out of the house.
Fast.

Edited