Savage

Juniper POV

So Tyler bought me lunch for the little stunt he had pulled this morning. I ate with him, Jack and Violet. Violet and Jack were Tyler's friends from his drawing class. When I met them, I liked both of them instantly. They were a little shy at first, Violet even confessed she was scared of me but that quickly went away once I established that I was not into cannibalism.

We were at the food court, eating and Tyler was teasing me about this morning's scare. So I threw a fry at his hair. He sprayed ketchup in mine and I accidentally showered Violet in juice trying to get Tyler back. Somebody yelled FOOD FIGHT and all hell broke loose, even shy and quiet Jack joined in. Pretty soon, food was flying everywhere.

So that's why we now where sitting in the hallway floor outside the principals office and we were to stay there until we get called.
"Or else." Fake warning right there.

My hair was wet, Violet and I had sneaked into the showers, it was dripping and I quickly shaked my head like a dog, little droplets flying everywhere.  Tyler, Jack and Violet laughed at this.

"Well if isin't the Freak Squad." A voice said. Okay now this was getting old.

Plastic Barbie, aka Stacy,  was smirking at me. I stood up but somoene held me back.
"June, don't." Ty whisperd in my ear.

"Too little too late." I said through clenched teeth as I jerked my arm and made my way towards her. There werent that many people around.

I stood at a safe distance from her, not trusting myself and the anger that was boiling within me.

I crossed my arms over my chest.
"What the hell is your problem? Are you that jeoulus of me?" I asked her.

She snorted. "Me? Jeoulus of you? Never. Your just so lame, I don't know why mommy and daddy didint give you up for adoption."

I clenched my hands into fists as she continued.
"Oh wait, I would have to ask mommy.
You know, I've always wondered why your dad went away. He must be so relieved to be away from such a missunderstood and damaged girl."

She walked passed me but stopped and put her hand on my shoulder.
"Why dont you do us all a favor and dissapear, just like daddy did?" She whisperd to me.

Okay thats it.

I turned around and punched her face, hard. She tumbled back and before she regained her balance, I slapped her. She fell to the floor and I crouched, grabbing her hair and yanking it so that she was looking at me.

"Listen closely bitch, because I hate repeating myself. Don't think im another one of your minion's or some toy you can play and boss around. I don't know what your problem with me is but you better fix it and fast, because I will not tolerate this bullshit anymore. Whatever opinion you have towards me you keep your mouth shut about it because I honestly don't care. But if you ever, ever mess with my family or my friends again , I promise you will fucking regret it."

She was kinda whimpering now, her eyes round with shock.
"Do I make myself fucking clear?" I seethed as I pulled on her hair again and she hissed. She looked at me, her eyes full of hate.
"Crystal." she said through clenched teeth.
I forcefully let her go and her head bounced like a ball on the floor. Chelsea and Lisa rushed to help her stand and somoene cleared their throat, making me turn around.
Principal Philip Decker stood in the doorway of his office.

"Juniper Thompson, I'll be seeing you first now." He said as he left the door opened for me.

I rolled my eyes and went to grab my schoolbag . I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to face Tyler's worried gaze. I quickly shook my head.

"Im fine Ty, dont worry bout me."
I said, as if answering his invisible question. I flung my bag on my shoulder and walked towards the door, not waiting for a reply.

"She's a savage animal, don't listen to her Stacy." I heard Lisa say. I turned back to her and gave her a hard glare. She visibly gulped and hanged on to Chelsea's arm for dear life. Then, I did something that surprised everyone. I barked at her, continuosly, baring my teeth like I was a wild animal. The three of them jumped and screamed bloody hell, getting Stacy from the floor and literally running away. My lips curled up in satisfaction.

"How's that for a savage animal, bitch!?" Violet yelled at them through her laughter while Philip ushered me into his office.

Edited