Chapter 31.5

Hey guys, it's Lindsey (:

We have finally concluded the first part of the book. The book where Luke worked past his traumas, the hardships of the church. The brutality of what Religion can do to an innocent mind. The loss of a dearest character.

We all should take a deep breath, and remember Daniel. Not only Daniel, but the religious LGBT kids who have lost their battle in this world. We must remember all of us who are currently struggling.

We will push forward onto the second part of the book with the thought of those on our mind.

We will not forget Daniel, but carry him with us to the second part of the book.

The next few chapters will highlight the dark, sexual part of the meaning of Sin. The other side of Sin I have created.

Sin is the courage of unlearning all the lies you've known.

The other half is embracing your newly owned Sin. Lust.

We will see Luke venture on and fully become the man he is.

These next nine chapters will be The Lancaster family and others enjoying life how they should.

These next nine chapters will also be the last chapters.

I hope you enjoy. Thank you for coming this far. The storm is over and now we will venture forward into happiness.