Chapter 36

January 4th, 2020.

Gabriel and Faith's birthday.

---------------------------------------------------

Luke

I looked in the mirror as I tied the tie around my neck, the sound of Gabriel's music filling the hotel room. I straightened the tie once I finished it, flattening my shirt down as I stood up straight.

I wore a black button-down and grey pants with a purple tie. I decided to wear something like this, considering everything I packed wasn't really formal. Gabriel bought me this outfit one day- and I haven't worn it yet. I didn't really like the black button-down because I'd rather wear brighter colors, but... it looks really good on me, now that I'm wearing it.

Gabriel suddenly walked into the room, the sound of his boots making a satisfying click against the hardwood floor. He wore a black button-down himself with black dress pants, a grey tie wrapped around his neck. He was clenching a hair tie between his teeth as he walked into the room, his hands tangled in his hair as he pulled his hair up in a bun.

He stood next to me as he gazed in the mirror, taking the hair tie from his mouth and finishing off his bun. He looked in my direction when he finally finished, his pierced lips curling in a smirk.

''I'm surprised you're wearing that.'' He admitted. I smiled back at him, putting my hands on my hips playfully and gazing in his direction.

''I've adapted a new style. I'm following in your footsteps and becoming the gothic man of my dreams. The next thing I'll do is dye my hair pitch black.''

He shook his head in my direction, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning against the dresser.

''Dallas will be the only platinum blond left. Are you going to let that happen?''

''He knows who the true platinum blond king is. I'm the cutest.''

''Damn right you are.''

He suddenly walked closer to me, placing his hand on my waist and pulling me to him and resting his other hand under my chin. He placed his lips onto mine, holding my chin in his hand. I immediately kissed him back, my hands finding their way to his shirt and clenching onto it.

A groan suddenly escaped his throat as I kissed him back, running his tongue over my bottom lip. I gasped in response, giving him the advantage to shove his tongue in my mouth. I couldn't help but widen my eyes as he did so, my face flushing bright red at the feeling.

Ever since that night, he hasn't been able to keep my hands off me. I'm not complaining.

I pulled away from the kiss with a shaky breath, meeting Gabriel's dark brown eyes. He was breathing heavily himself, the grip on my hips almost painful as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip as he gazed at me with a look I didn't really know...

''I wish I didn't have to go.'' He admitted. I raised an eyebrow in his direction, confused at the statement he told me.

''Why?''

''I want to fuck you.''

I couldn't meet his eyes as the words left his throat. I wanted to admit to him that I wanted him to... I wanted to stay here and just let him have his way with me. I don't know if it's a sin or not anymore, but... I don't care.

I want to know what it feels like. It's to the point where I'm craving it.

''Let's go to your party. Be good and I'll let you do whatever you want to me afterward. I promise.''