Before we begin...

IT IS ME: THE AUTHOR!!!

Hello and thank you for clicking and attempting to read this story in order to see it's good (I hope it is XD).

By the time I've written this little authors note I have already planned 30+ chapters of this story and 6+ of them have been written and are waiting to be published.

I've also made sure to be a little extra and put this story on the "2019 Naruto watty awards" (which I aspire to win in the top 3 at least :] ).

I've always loved Naruto as a series and I've even went trough the pain of watching every filler I encounter (I've seen most of the movies too apart from the last one since I'm not far enough in the series yet).

This question once came to me when I was hyped up on the story focusing on Sasuke one day and I thought: "what If Sasuke had not left?"

I searched the net to see if a fanfic was already written like this and I could not find any so I set forth with pen and paper and furiously wrote my plans, getting new ideas along the way.

Two good Naruto friends of mine have also read the chapters before it actually got published in order to correct it and tell me I got my science wrong (Yes, I've included science somewhere) and whilst I've gotten through this story with great care I'm also writing another story on my profile on splatoon since I'm a massive Nintendo fan as well.

If you guys are into that and my writing then check it out since it's almost on he final stretch to being completed and one more thing before you read...

This story won't contain authors notes in the chapters but if you guys are not reading offline then in the comments I'm gonna put little facts and notes on every chapter so check that out since I don't wanna put authors notes in the story individually.

Another thing: in order to not get spoilers I'm gonna warn you guys if your still watching like me that some shippuden characters may appear and that you may get their motives spoiled (I'm not gonna replicate real events in the story too much so don't worry about that) and also some characters may be minor until I figure out a way in the planning to put them in the story.

That's all :)

Thank you for clicking this story and I hope you enjoy, give votes and be sure to follow me if need be!

Toodles (till next chapter...)!!!