Chapter Twelve

Senior prank night is Arabella's night. Back in the 1800's, none of her family members were safe from her endless amounts of clever pranks that sometimes got her grounded for weeks. Though the extent of those pranks may have included putting water in the entrance of her brother's rooms and putting mud inside of their gloves, Arabella was a master at her craft. The twenty-first century shall be no different.

She was the one who gave Elena the idea to superglue Alaric's desk shut. It came to her when she had discovered the important item of superglue to fix things. Arabella also suggested that the students put a bucket of water on top of the door to a room to spill on the first person to walk through it.

A smirk appears on her face as she moves towards one of the back entrances, only to find a blonde she has never seen before standing in the way. The woman gives her a lippy smile as Arabella approaches her. "Can I help you?" She asks.

The woman begins to walk towards her, her heels loudly clicking on the floor. "Actually, I do believe you can." She stares at her up and down. "You must be Arabella, the immortal werewolf. I need your help finding Tyler."

Furrowing her eyebrows, Arabella pauses further down the hallway. "What?"

Releasing a long sigh, the woman inhumanely races towards Arabella, who's first instinct is to throw the vampire into the nearest locker. She begins to run, but gets stopped a few feet away by running straight into a pole.

A moan releases itself from her lips as she slowly sinks to the floor. She claws at the metal pole in her gut before slowly pulling it out. "I was trying to play nice, but it appears I'll need to use force on you." The vampire grips her arms tightly and stares straight into the werewolf's eyes. "Where can I find Tyler Lockwood?" She asks as her pupils move inward and outward.

Of course, Arabella didn't see a need in drinking vervain because Klaus was long gone. Now, she has no choice but to listen to the woman. "He's with his girlfriend in the hallway," Arabella responds.

Grabbing a fistful of Arabella's locks, the woman speeds down the hallway to find Tyler. Once she breaks Caroline's neck and pulls Tyler through the hallway by his shirt, the three of them make their way to the gym.

"I'd like you all to meet Rebekah, my sister!" Klaus announces as Rebekah throws Arabella into Klaus's arms. "Word of warning, she can be quiet mean."

Rebekah makes a face at her brother. "Don't be an arse," she commands.

The immortal werewolf sends a vicious glare in the Original vampire chick's direction. "She's lovely," Arabella bites back sarcastically.

The Original hybrid takes a once over at the werewolf with a frown. He takes in the still healing gaping wound in her stomach and brings his mouth to his wrist. Forcing her to drink his blood, Klaus sends a glare to his sister. "I told you to be nice," he states.

Rebekah gives her brother a small glare. "That one immediately attacked me. I did what I had to."

Slowly releasing the immortal werewolf, Klaus beckons for Rebekah to hand over Tyler. Arabella nearly falls to the floor, thanks to her now rapidly closing wound, but Bonnie and Elena catch her arms before she falls.

Everyone in the room watches Klaus drags the boy to the center of the room. "I'm gonna make this very simple!" He shouts. "Every time I attempt to make a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition." Realization hits Arabella as she watches in horror as Klaus bite his wrist and shoves it into Tyler's mouth. He's looking for a solution here, in Mystic Falls. In order to figure out the problem, he'll have to experiment with the werewolves in the area. Unfortunately for her and Tyler, they are the only two. "I want you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie." Arabella shakes her head vigorously at Klaus as he grips the sides of Tyler's head. "And for Tyler's sake, you better hurry."