Chapter Thirty-Five

After hearing that Elena and Rebekah tricked Damon and stole his car, Arabella found herself tracking them down. They made it really easy by not covering their tracks. Damon and Stefan are just really terrible trackers.

Leaning against a light pole, she watches as Elena and Rebekah pull to a stop in the town she predicted they would. What they stopped for, she has no clue, but she had been hoping they would.

Slowly approaching the pair, Arabella lifts her eyebrows. "What's wrong? Having car troubles?"

Rebekah glares at her angrily before shooting a look to Elena. Lifting her arms up defensively, Arabella shakes her head. "Relax, I'm here alone. Thought I would help you two find the cure for Rebekah."

Elena gives her a strange look. "Why would you want to find it for Rebekah?"

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, Arabella eyes the pair. "Because I'm bored and my brothers are ignoring me." She smiles widely at the pair standing before her. "So, I'm going to spite them."

The two vampires glance at each other before Rebekah sighs. "Fine! Get in the car."

Walking towards a woman with red hair, Elena shakes her head. "One sec, I'm hungry."

Rolling her eyes, Rebekah turns to face the brunette in annoyance. Why does she always have to feed at the most inconvenient times?

"Katherine?" The red head asks. Bringing both their gazes to the woman. It appears they've found the town Katherine is in.

"Well, that was fast," Arabella mutters under her breath.

Soon, the three begin to search the town for the  old vampire. When they get to the postal building, a man asks Elena how she managed to cut her hair in two minutes.

"She's close," Elena states. "You check inside. We'll check the parking lot." She nods Rebekah into the building as Arabella sniffs around the parking lot for her old tormentor. She can't wait to tear Katherine's head off.

Shouts of a struggle leads Arabella right to Elena and Katherine fighting where she throws the vampire onto the ground. "You're right, Katherine," Rebekah states. "This is a perfect place to die."

The three predators smile down at the vampire before dragging her into a diner. Arabella sits across from Katherine and Rebekah sits next to her. Once Elena leaves to go meet up with mysterious Em person, Arabella decides that it's time to stop playing nice.

Raising her eyebrows, Arabella looks at Katherine. "I suggest you get to fessing up about the location of this cure or else I will bite you."

Katherine rolls her eyes before sprawling her arms across the table. "It's not like it'll do anything to me. It's not a full moon."

Veins appear under Arabella's eyes as Rebekah smirks. Katherine immediately pulls her arms away as she looks at Arabella in shock. "Klaus turned you."

"Not willingly, but things happen."

Rebekah starts to laugh as she eats some plain sugar. "You know, I've always wanted to meet this mythical big, bad Katherine Pierce. The woman who got Elijah to betray Niklaus and the Salvatore brother's wrapped around your little finger.

"But here you are in a town where you have to compel everyone to be your friend."

Katherine glares in Rebekah's direction. "You won't be able to split he cure with Elena," she points out.

The hybrid had forgotten that Katherine always tries to get people to betray each other for small and petty things. She's spent over a century with the woman and she's bored of Katherine and is tired of seeing her face. The sooner she hands over that cure, the sooner Arabella can kill her.