Indiana

After Elijah left I really didn't have anything to do.

"Hey, we are Fiances am I right?" I ask Alivia.

"Yes, last time I checked." Alivia smiled.

"When are we going to get married?" I ask.

Alivia almost chokes on her water.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Marriage?" She asks hoarsely.

"Yes. That's what asking you to marry me requires." I laugh.

"Oh I didn't mean it like that but we haven't talked about it before." Alivia smiles.

"Well would you be open to marrying me soon?" I ask.

"Maybe."

"Maybe?" I ask pulling her into a kiss.

She smiles against my lips.

"We should get married today." She whispers against my neck.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

This is exactly what I had ever hoped and dreamed. Alivia wants to marry me. She really wants to marry me.

"Yes. I want to get married. Today." She tells me dead serious.

"Okay." I hold her in my arms.

We stay there for a little while but then I realized something that I missed before.

"We can't get married today. I have already seen you." I exclaim.

"Oh. Well we can't have you seeing the bride on the wedding day." She smiles.

"I guess not."

"Then what do we do?"

"We make this the best goddy wedding this place has ever seen." I say now fully into the idea.

"Alright I'll get a dress and tux. Can you handle the food and invitations?" Alivia asks me.

"Of course I can." I grin.

Alivia grabs Luna Rose and walks out of our apartment. I take in all of what is happening for a moment. I am getting married tomorrow. I am getting married and I am getting everything I have ever wanted since I first fell in love.

I first decided to tackle the food. I sprint down to the cafeteria which is strangely empty. I walked up to one of the chefs.

"Hey where is everyone?" I ask.

"They all went to see if Elijah was okay." She replied nonchalantly.

"What! Is he okay?" I ask worried now about Elijah.

He has to make it to my wedding. I don't think Alivia would let me live it down if Elijah showed up to our wedding in a body cast or something.

"Yea he was just stuck in the elevator with that Veronica girl. Luckily Lorelei had found them when she did." She replied.

"Ok thank the stars." I sigh.

"Anyway why did you come here?" She asks.

"Oh well me and Alivia decided we wanted to get married tomorrow!" I exclaim.

"Oh congratulations!" They all tell me.

"And I need a meal and a wedding cake please." I tell them.

"Oh we will get right on it." She smile.

I ran around the compound inviting everyone to our wedding. I got several congrats but some people just gave me the side eye. I guess they don't approve of Alivia being a teen mom. Or that we have a child before we were married. It doesn't bother me. If they feel like they don't approve of our lifestyle then that is their issue.

Finally at 2000 I finally got home. Our apartment was empty. No Alivia or Luna Rose to give it life. I turned on a few lights and that helped chase away the feeling of loneliness. I made a simple sandwich for myself and just for good measure I made one for Alivia in case if she came home. I don't think she is actually coming home tonight though. But just incase I left the sandwich on the table for her. Then I went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Elijah lounging on my couch.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned him when I was fully awake.

"Alivia put me in charge of getting you ready for your big day." Elijah smiled.

"If it's all good with you I would rather not have you over see me getting ready." I tell him.

"Indiana, it's either me or America and I'm sure you know by now how weird she can get about everything being perfect." Elijah informs me.

Well that changes things. Elijah is a good pick.

"Fine." I sigh.

"First off do you have a suit?" He asks.

"What would I need a suit for?"

"Dude, you are getting married. If you didn't show up in a suit Alivia would murder us, then America would revive us so she could kill us again."

"Okay, okay I get the picture." I assure him.

"It's okay. I have a suit you can wear."

"What will you wear? Because you are not showing up to my wedding in casual clothing." I threaten.

"Don't worry I'll just show up in my dressy uniform."

We sit there for a minute trying to think of what comes next. Then suddenly Elijah breaks the silence.

"Alright you are getting in the shower." He says pushing me towards the bathroom.

"What about the suit?" I ask as he effortlessly pushes me forward.

"I'll leave it on the bathroom door." He assures me.

I get into the bathroom and start undressing. My head is spinning a little. I'm actually getting married. I'm getting married to Alivia. Alivia, Luna Rose and I will actually be a family.

I step into the shower and the cool water falls into my hair. The cool water actually clears my head a little and I can think again. All I know is that I am definitely going to look my best for Alivia. I smile at the thought of my Fiance.