Lorelei

Elijah didn't leave my room before kissing me first. When I put my hand up to my lips they were swollen. I smiled a little to myself. Last night was real. Maybe a little too real I sigh while looking at my love bites.

How am I supposed to cover these? I don't really wear makeup. I walked back into the bathroom and searched for maybe even a little powder to cover it. It was only then that I realized just how sore I was. I groaned. How was I supposed to hide my weird walking? I decided I would just cross that bridge when I came to it. I eventually found a shade that was relatively my color. I put it on until you could hardly even tell the skin underneath was discolored.

Content with it I got dressed. My room was looking a little messy so I tried picking it up a bit when the door opened.

"Lorelei! Thank the stars you are dressed. Unlike those boys." America exclaimed.

I barely glanced up at her while I picked up my room. I grabbed the clothes that were everywhere.

"Geez Lorelei did a tornado hit your room or something?" She laughed.

I glared at her as I put all the clothes into a laundry hamper. I began to make my bed. Pillows were scattered all over the room. America sat down on the chair and then pulled out Elijah's jacket.

Darn it I was caught.

"Lorelei, this isn't a Commander's jacket." America sighed as she threw it at me.

I caught it and gently placed it on my bed.

"Yea Elijah left it here last night after we talked." I lied through my teeth.

"All lies." America smirked.

"Believe what you want." I throw my hands up in the air.

"Who was it?" America pestered me.

"No one spent the night here." I insisted.

"Sure." America smiled, "and by the way I could hear your screams from down the hallway."

"So unless you were being brutally murdered, than you had sex" She smirked.

I flushed a bright red.

I almost brought the jacket down from my room to breakfast to give back to Elijah but he might expose us. I trailed behind America and we walked to the breakfast area.

Right after we sat down I saw Elijah walk out. I see him differently now. Not a bad different but just different. He caught my eyes and smiled at me for a minute. He walked over here careening around people to get to our small table

He was wearing a big smile when he sat down at our table.

"You are in a good mood." I notice.

"You know why." He poked my side.

"Sunshine?" I asked.

He laughed and shook his head. His wavy hair fell into his face as he grinned like a little child on Christmas.

"Alright enough flirting, I want to have an appetite for when we do eat. If Silas shows up." America mumbles.

I try not to look at Elijah as much but I can feel his eyes on me. I blush a light shade of pink when his hand catches mine under the table. He holds my hand firmly but gently.

I blush even redder when his leg rubs up against mine. Silas eyes me closely. I pray that the powder worked and is still covering the love bites on my neck.

"Lorelei are you okay? You look like you are sweating bullets." Elijah said rubbing my hand back and forth.

"Yea because of the stupid love bites you gave me I had to wear makeup to cover it. Is the makeup smudged. Can you see them?" I asked worriedly.

Elijah looks at my neck.

"Nope I can't see them." He whispers back to me.

Thank the stars. I ease up a little. I laugh along with Silas and America.

"Are you guys ready for training?" The Chancellor asks us.

"Probably not." I admit.

My opinion doesn't matter because we train anyway. I get so caught up in training the recruits I forget to try not to sweat. I sweat and the powder comes off. I hardly notice it until America walks up to me after the training.

"Lorelei are you aware you have hickeys?" America laughs.

"What, are you kidding me? I thought I hid those well." I groan.

" I knew it was you! Who is the lucky dude?" America asks me.

I just blush.

"Is it Elijah. I bet it's Elijah." America answers.

"Maybe." I try.

"It totally is. You are blushing. Are you guys dating again? When did that happen?" America rushed.

"We got back together while in the squadron together." I smiled timidly.

"See I knew I was making the right call by putting you and Elijah in the same squad." America smiled.

"You planned that?" I was shocked.

"Caught. Also, was that your first time?" America asked intrigued.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Aww adorable. You are each other's firsts." America swooned.

"Wait how did you know I was his first?" I asked.

"I have my ways and it was so obvious he was desperately in love with you even after you two broke up." America smirked.

"Hey girls, how are you two doing?" Silas jumped into our conversation.

"Don't tell anyone?" I mouthed to her when Silas wasn't paying attention.

America nodded. We went to go find Elijah. When we did find him he was being ambushed by the paparazzi. I could tell he was flabbergasted. I moved my collar up to cover my neck. I don't need to give the group fuel.

I grabbed his shoulders and guided him into the locker rooms.

"What was that?" He asked me.

"I could tell you needed a little saving from the cameras." I laughed.

"Tell me about it." He rolled his eyes.

"What were they asking you?" I was interested in what made Elijah that shocked.

"They, uh, they," He blushed, " they asked me if I slept with you last night."

He looked up to me through his long hair. I pushed it aside so he could see me better.

"I guess you did. One of the only things they got right." I laugh.

"I don't know. Everyone says you are pretty and I agree with it." Elijah flirted.

"Elijah, you are such a sweet talker." I hit him gently.

"Only for you Lore." He batted his eyelashes.

"Come here." I pulled him down and kissed him.

When we pulled away he smirked.

"I guess I have to bat my eyelashes more often." He smiled.

"In your dreams loser." I laugh.