Indiana

Everyone has turned against me. Lorelei is the worst of them all. She knocked me into a file cabinet so I defended myself. I grabbed her in my strong hands and held her there.

I was going to yell for help but then I realized that they all had turned on me and no one was going to help me.

I snarled at Lorelei. It was probably her who convinced them to turn. I want to kill her. I need to kill her. I won't be able to rest until I do. I squeeze until she groans from pain.

The sound is music to my ears. Lorelei is on the brink of tears. Let her cry, it won't help her chances with me. I smirk, she is right in a position where I can easily kill her.

Then the little trot pulls something completely evil. She brings her metal knee up to my crotch. I double over in pain and Lorelei escapes my grasp. When I can breathe again I race after her.

She is screaming for someone to help but they are all busy with their own things that they don't pay attention.

"Lorelei!" I scream in a murderous tone.

The world needs to be rid of that horrible cyborg. I run even harder and I slowly start to gain on Lorelei. She is openly crying now. From a tree in the distance I see a head pop up. He watches for a second but then charges me. Elijah is right in front of me seething.

He looks like he could kill me. He doesn't understand how horrible his girlfriend is and how the world needs to be rid of her. Elijah towers over me.

"Get out of my way Elijah." I growl.

"Not a chance." He says in his deathly calm voice.

He punches me. Elijah punches me hard. The pain went straight to fury. He didn't get it! Lorelei needed to die. She was supposed to die a year ago. I hit him but it hardly took any effect on him.

Elijah shoves me to the ground and I fall hard. I scramble up and take a fighting position once again. You can see the anger dancing in Elijah's eyelids. He is blinded by rage and he can't see the favor I'm doing him.

"Stop Elijah, you are blinded by your rage!" I yell at him.

He yells out as he tackles me to the ground punching my face. I can feel the blood trickling down my face. Elijah can't seem to stop punching me.

He gets to confident in his fight that he leaves a place for me to uppercut him. I bring my fist hard onto his jaw. It takes more than the first hit. He spits out blood and tries to punch me again. I block him and hit him again.

I can see a trickle of blood running down his face.

"Look at this," I say wiping the small drop of blood from his cheek, "You do bleed. Who would have thought?"

I laugh a masochistic laugh. I do realize I'm getting to be worse than him at this but he just makes me so pissed off.

"Well you obviously bleed." Elijah says gesturing to my throbbing face.

I bring my fist down again and punch him in his perfect teeth.

"Shut up!" I roar.

"Oh you shut up." He tells me and he continues to punch me again and again until the world around us keeps going blurry and then sharp again.

"Elijah what is going on here?" Some distant voice asks.

"Yes Elijah, explain why you are beating a fellow soldier to a pulp." Another asks.

"He was trying to kill Lorelei." Elijah tells them getting up from where he was.

"Do you have proof?" They ask.

Elijah hesitates. I saw a window and I jumped through it. I got up from the ground and knocked Elijah over. I start punching him over and over again. I get up unsteadily and run off to find Lorelei. Elijah starts to run after me but he gets held back by the other two soldiers.

I turn around and flick him off. Elijah breaks from them and I have to pick up the pace. Then Elijah tackles me onto the ground. Suddenly he just collapses. I grinned as I pick myself up off the floor when I get tazed and fall back onto the ground. I look up and see Lorelei holding a tazer.

Freaking Lorelei.