Lorelei

Warning: There is some Mature Content. If you aren't comfortable reading this than be welcome to skip this chapter. 

I was tired after the competition. I convinced the Chancellor to let us go to sleep. He walked us to the hotel where we would be staying.

"If it's alright with you, you are all going to be on the same floor. However you will each have plenty of room as each of you will be enjoying your own private suite." The Chancellor exclaimed.

I'm glad they are private, I don't want to really be seen by strangers right now. We got bombarded by the "paparazzi" again. They really seemed intent on finding out our private lives. I don't know how they can ask these types of questions.

"Are you okay Lorelei?" Elijah asks me.

"I'll be alright."

When we get to my room I pull Elijah in. I don't feel safe without him there. He sits down on my bed and I take in how large the suite is. It truly is giant. They obviously want to have us in their good graces.

"I'm going to take a shower." I tell Elijah as I get up.

Elijah gets up, probably to walk out.

"Can you stay here. I don't feel safe without you." I bit my lower lip.

I sounded like the Galaxy's most helpless girl but I truly did want him to stay.

He smiles and sits back down on the bed. I grab Pajamas out of the vanity dresser. When I eventually find the bathroom I take in my tired persona. My hair is matted down against my neck from sweating during the competition.

Dirt clings to my skin making me look almost homeless. I peeled off my uniform and take a cold shower. It wakes me up and I don't feel like I would fall asleep standing up anymore.

At least that is good. I wash my hair and it feels soft for the first time in at least a month. I forgot how good a cold shower feels. The last shower I took I had it really hot because being out in the wilderness it seemed I couldn't find heat anywhere. The temperature keeps dropping on Cambaar. I'm a little worried. Right now it's at roughly 45 °F.

Pretty cold in my opinion. Probably since for 14 years of my life I lived with the temperate 70 °F. However the scientists back on Cambaar don't think the temperature will drop to much lower so at least that is good.

When I got out of the shower I got into the Pajamas I had and brushed out my long tangled hair. I put it up into a bun since I can't handle wet hair down my back.

When I got back Elijah was lying on my bed looking bored. When he saw I had gotten out of the bathroom he shot up and looked at me. I sat down next to him on my bed.

Elijah was looking at me and it made me blush. He looked so content sitting there with me that my heart flooded with how much I loved him in that moment.

"You are so beautiful." He murmured.

"No." I hugged my knees to me.

He gently pulled my arms from my knees and pulled me onto his lap. His arms came around me and I felt so warm in his arms. I leaned my head against him. He captured my lips in a breathtaking kiss.

 My mouth was open from gasping and he took that as an invitation to deepen the kiss. I felt like I was melting in his arms. I loved him so much.

I suddenly got an idea that was bad. It was such a bad idea but I wanted to do it. I untangled my hands from his hair and shoved him against the bed frame. I then kissed him quicker and sloppier. Elijah was stunned for a minute.