Alivia

I lied to Indiana. I had been planning our wedding when he was gone. I've had everything planned out since month four of our engagement. I got a beautiful dress tailored for me and I got all my Bridesmaids dresses too.

I spent the night at Lorelei's house. In fact all of my Bridesmaids spent the night at Lorelei's house. It was kind of crowded in there. There was Lorelei, America, Alaina, Willow, and Veronica.

I didn't really want Veronica to be a part of my Bridesmaids but Indiana insisted so I asked her and she said yes. There seems to be a little bit of bad blood between Lorelei and Veronica. Lorelei glares at her with every chance she gets.

Veronica finds every reason to be away from Lorelei.

"Hey Alivia?" Willow whispers to me.

"Yes."

"Do you think there is something going on between Lorelei and Veronica?"

"Definitely." I respond.

"Should we pry?" Willow asks.

"Nah they will get drunk enough and spill eventually." I tell her.

"I like how you think." Willow laughs.

"Alright ladies I think it's time to break out the wine." I exclaim.

We all cheer at this. I pass out wine glasses and the wine.

"Ooh. 2538. Kind of boozy." America smiles.

We all clammer over the wine. It's not everyday that we get to drink wine that is over 100 years old.

"Oooh I can definitely feel the wine." Lorelei exclaims.

"Lorelei you are only 16, you shouldn't even be drinking wine." Alaina laughs.

America tries to snatch her glass away but Lorelei is to quick.

"No no no. This is my wine." Lorelei slurs.

"Girl you are getting wasted." Willow laughs.

"Like you guys are much better." Lorelei laughs.

"Cheers to that." I smile.

"Glad you can finally drink with us eh Alivia." America laughs.

"Tell me about it. We didn't do any drinking before or after Luna Rose was born but no you guys had to do it while I was pregnant." I groan.

"True that." Willow slurs.

"See Willow is slurring too. I'm not the only one drunk." Lorelei giggles.

"I guess that is true." Veronica states.

Veronica is acting like the wine hasn't any effect on her even though she has downed two full glasses of it already.

"Hey Veronica are you feeling the alcohol?" I ask.

Veronica just looks at me.

"We shouldn't even be drinking. We have a wedding to go to if you haven't noticed." Veronica said coldly.

"Such a party pooper. Drinking is sooo fun." Lorelei says loudly.

Willow and I giggle at Lorelei's intoxicated state.

"I don't see what Elijah sees in you. You're no fun. At least when I was dating Elijah I wasn't boring him out of his mind." Lorelei suddenly laughs.

The whole room gets quiet as we stare at Lorelei. It's not very funny anymore.

"I mean am I right? I am much more fun than Veronica. She is trying to stop us from drinking at your Bachelorette party." Lorelei says pointing at me.

Veronica is frozen in the place she is sitting in. The room is dead silent.

"I-I think I'm going to go now. I don't think I would be able to sleep here and I can't have bags under my eyes for your wedding." Veronica says slowly with no emotion in her voice.

"No, Veronica you don't have to go." I tell her.

"No Really it's fine." She assures me.

"Okay." I tell her.

She walks out and we turn our attention back to Lorelei. She is sitting on the blanket we are on sobbing.

"Lorelei are you okay?" I ask worried about my best friend.

"No. No I'm not okay." She cries.

"What is wrong?" I ask her in a quiet voice.

"It's all wrong. Elijah and I talked about going to your wedding together. I just was afraid of what would happen to me if he died. I already feel like a piece of myself died when I broke up with him and I don't think I could bear living if he died." Lorelei sobbed.

"Oh Lorelei." I murmur.

"You still love him don't you." I ask.

"Yes! Yes. I still love him, but he has moved on to perfect freaking Veronica." She spat.

Lorelei said Veronica's name like she was spitting out poison.

"And, and now he is in love with freaking slutty Veronica and doesn't even think about me anymore."

"Lorelei I think we need to get this alcohol out of you." Willow tell her.

America, Willow and I drag Lorelei to the bathroom in front of the toilet.

"Who wants to get this alcohol out of her?" I ask.

No one answers me.

"I guess I will do it." I sigh.

Lorelei is practically passed out on her toilet.

"Hey Lorelei lean over the toilet. This is going to get messy and very unpleasant for the both of us." I tell her.

She groans in response. I sigh and take my pointer finger and shove it down Lorelei's throat. Lorelei gags and coughs for a few seconds but then her reflexes thrust her stomach up. Lorelei leans over the toilet just in time. I just barely escape her vomit.

She groans when she's done.

"What do you guys think? Do you think she needs to throw up one more time?" I ask.

They both nod. I groan and stick my finger back down her throat. Lorelei gags once again. After that we drag her back to the living room where she lays down and finally goes to sleep.

"Well we have had an eventful night." I groan.

"Tell me about it." Willow laughs.

We all end up crashing on the floor.