Lorelei

I think the people from Orion A has a passion for dramatics because just like a story book they came at the last possible second. We are just about the be killed off when boom planes landed and thousands of troops poured out of it.

Again, dramatic much? I lost sight of Elijah a while ago. I really hope he is okay. He better not have died or else I don't know what I would do with myself.

The last straw for the Brights was when the planes that gave us more troops took off and began shooting at them. They just up and left. I felt relieved for one. We had been fighting for 36 hours and I was tired but we couldn't sleep yet. Nurses poured out into the battleground looking for injured soldiers.

I was ready to be back inside and when I was inside I could look for Indiana and Elijah. I walked through the entrance and I finally felt at peace. I survived, somehow.

When I was back in the room I remember that almost everyone was dying. Kind of a put off when you just won a battle. I began calling for Elijah. I needed to find him. He can't be dead.

"Elijah!" I yelled over the noise.

I searched desperately. I needed to see him. He had to be alive.

"Have you seen Elijah?" I asked everyone I saw.

They shook their head no. I almost cried when I found America. She was with Eden and he looked better at least. He was awake in his mom's arms this time.

"America have you seen Elijah?" I asked her.

"No, I'm sorry Lorelei." America shook her head.

"Why has no one seen him?" I mumbled under my breath.

"I'm sorry Lorelei but if you can't find him he is most likely-"

"STOP!!" I yelled, "He isn't dead, okay."

He can't be dead. I need him to much. Eden looked up to me and his large brown eyes kind of reminded me of Elijah's. I started crying. Eden reached for me and I grabbed him out of America's arms.

I held him tightly against me and wouldn't let him go. He was what I needed right now. He hugged my neck and buried his face in my hair.

Eden was adorable, there is no doubt about that. He kissed my cheek and went back to hugging me.

"Thank you Eden." I almost choked.

This world doesn't deserve this kid. He is too good for this life he is living. I sat there for a few minutes with the world's most adorable four year old.

"Can you com track him?" I asked through my tears.

"Lorelei are you sure you want to do that?" America asked me sympathetically.

I nodded my head and Eden did too. I laughed a little. Eden was taking my side over his mom's.

"See I told you he likes me better." I laughed sadly.

"Fine I agree with you. Eden likes you better." America smiled a bit.

I shifted Eden to my other side. He buried his face in my neck and began snoring.

"Please can you track him?" I pleaded with her.

America sighed and took me to the computer.

"What is Elijah's com number?" America asked me.

"5937." I answer.

She typed 5937 into the computer and we waited for the results.

"Why didn't you take Eden back after you came back? You sure do love him." America questioned me.

"I do love him. When I came back I missed him so much but you know what I saw when I came back. I saw a boy who needed a mother and a woman who would be the best mother for him. So I did want Eden but I know Eden needed you more than he needed me. No matter if he loves me more." I smirked a little.

America smiled at me.

"I love him so much." She pulls Eden from my arms.

"I do too." I sighed.

"Are you planning on having any children of your own?" America asks me.

"Maybe. But only when I know for a fact that they won't lead the same life I did." I answer.

"I can't wait to babysit a mini Lorelei." America rolled her eyes.

"Hey I wasn't that bad of a child." I defended myself.

"Sure you weren't." America smiled.

Then the computer beeped. America looked at the screen and he face furrowed with confusion.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"In the middle of nowhere." She refreshed the page.

"The middle of nowhere?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. There is nothing out there for miles." America answer.

She refreshed the page and he had moved.

"Hey America?"

"Yes Lorelei?"

"Is it possible that Elijah is driving?" I asked.

It might be possible. I mean he is moving pretty fast and stuff like that. Then I remembered something.

"Yeah, I mean I guess so." America answered me.

"Hey America?"

"Yes"

"Where is the Bright city?" I asked her.

America began typing on her computer for a bit. Then she pulled up the location. I marked it on the map and then Com tracked Elijah again. And just as I suspected You can draw a straight line from the two. Elijah is going to the Bright City.

When I looked back at Alivia she was talking on her Com.

"Yeah. Of course. Yes, launch it. We can't hold off another one of these attacks." She exclaimed into the Com.

She ended the call and picked up Eden who was sitting in a chair. Then she walked out of the room. When she saw that I wasn't following her she turned around.

"Come on Lorelei they need you too." She smiled.

I walked with her and I wasn't disappointed.