Indiana

I don't know where Alivia is. I haven't seen her for a few hours and I need sleep. I have been up for 29 hours and Luna Rose needs her mom because I might literally collapse.

"Alivia pick up or I swear I will consider divorce." I mumble as I try to Com her.

Finally after buzzing for a while the Com answers.

"Indiana I need to talk to you." Alivia tells me.

"Yeah I need to talk to you. I have been up for 29 hours, come take care of your baby because it's equally yours as well as mine." I yell into the Com.

"Listen, Indiana I can't do that." She says slowly.

"Ohh come on Alivia. I need to sleep or else I might literally lose my mind again." I complain.

"Indiana go find someone to take care of Luna Rose. If you really feel like you can't handle another hour or so go find someone to babysit." Alivia says impatiently into the device.

"No Alivia, get your butt down here. Luna Rose is equally your child and equally your responsibility. I don't care if you are in the middle of a war. Get your little butt down here and sit with your daughter so I can sleep. Just for an hour and then I will take the baby back." I pleaded with her.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that." Alivia whispered coldly into the Com.

"Alivia! Screw you! I need sleep. You can't do this to me. Da-" But then I realized that the Com was dead.

She hung up on me. How dare she hang up on me. I was on the brink of tears from sheer exhaustion when Luna Rose started crying.

Then came my two beautiful saviors. Both in military uniforms looking completely professional however I know they both have a soft spot for my daughter.

"Elijah. Oh my stars you have no idea how much I needed you in this moment." I was almost crying.

Elijah glanced over at Lorelei who was looking really different. I realized I must have looked insane. Infact Lorelei looked a little wary.

"Can you guys just hold Luna Rose for a second. I just need to rest my eyes for a moment." I was almost collapsed on the bed.

As soon as Luna Rose was lifted from my arms and stopped crying I collapsed on the bed.

When I woke up Lorelei was sitting on my bed. Her hair was short and it was actually really pretty on her. She was tugging on the ends and she was deep in thought.

"Thank you so much for taking Luna Rose. I needed sleep. I was on the brink of losing my mind." I placed a hand on my temple.

"That was 14 hours ago Indiana. If you were that tired why wasn't Alivia there to relieve you and allow you to sleep?" Lorelei asked me.

"I don't know. I tried talking to her over the com because I hadn't seen much of her for the past two days. She wouldn't tell me where she was or what she was doing even when I told her I was losing my mind." I groaned.

"I'm sorry." Lorelei told me but didn't press for anything more.

"When did you cut your hair?" I asked her.

Instinctively her hand went up to her cropped hair.

" Yesterday." She smiled a little.

"It looks good on you."

"Thank you."

"Where is Elijah and Luna Rose anyway. I would like to talk to him before I go and find my MIA wife." I sighed.

"They are with America and Eden." Lorelei answered as she pulled me off the bed.

I fixed my bed head a little as Lorelei dragged me along. I missed America, I hadn't talked to her or Eden in way to long. I know it's only been a week but still it was one of the longest weeks of my entire life.

As soon as Eden caught sight of me he ran into my arms. I picked up my Eden and he buried his face in my neck. I missed this kid so much while he was in Orion A.

I put Eden on my shoulders as I walked over to them all. Then I felt him shift on my shoulders. He was reaching for Lorelei who was standing next to me.

"What, Eden are you leaving me for Lorelei?" I poked him.

He nodded his head as he reached for her head. Lorelei pulled him out of my arms and held him in her arms. He wrapped his arms around Lorelei's neck and I have to admit I was jealous.

Lorelei had a special place in his heart. One none of us could even hope to fill. I was glaring at Lorelei and she took notice. She scoffed at me.

"Eden, I think your uncle Indiana is just jealous. He is jealous of us isn't he?" She smiled at him.

Eden nodded at her and grinned at her.

"Traitor." I retorted.

Eden stuck his tongue out at me and we were all taken aback.

"Well we obviously know who isn't Eden's favorite." Elijah laughs a little.

"What? Come on little man, I am your uncle. Your favorite uncle at that." I protested.

Eden seems to take this into consideration and begins to reach for me. I take the four year old from Lorelei's arms and she looks pissed at me.

"Traitor." She called out to Eden.

Eden smiled at the attention he was getting. I swear we all spoiled Eden with all the love he gets from all of us. After all he was the first child. Luna Rose will definitely get spoiled as well but more when she's old enough to understand she is getting spoiled.

I'm surprised Elijah isn't in the turf war over Eden as well but then I remembered he was holding Luna Rose. I walked over to him and take my infant from him.

"Excuse me Mr but you can't have two children. This isn't how this works." Elijah pointed out.

"Fine we will child swap." I tell him.

We swap children and I soon have Luna Rose in my arms and Elijah has Eden. Lorelei walks over and begins to talk to Eden. He is laughing at something she says and Elijah is smiling at Lorelei and Eden like they are his family or something.

I swear if those two don't get back together I might hit something.