America's Letter to the Council

Dear council,

As many of you may know this week using the alliance between Cambaar and Orion A we took down the Brights. During the explosion The Highest Order (the leader of the Extorians) perished. That leaves the Extorians leaderless and therefor weak and unable to defend themselves.

No one seems to know what to do about this situation. I don't want the Bright's to be seen as part of our colony for the reason of they are a completely different species and they want to be seen as a different group of people so I sent out an invitation to Alexandra (The Highest Order's sister) to lead the Brights.

She happened to be in the Bright Headquarters and not the Bright City when the Atomic Bomb was sent and so she survived the fall of the Empire. I received a letter back from her saying she would happily take the position if we gave her a few things to help restart her civilization.

Her own designated land

The authority to run the government her way

Cooperation between Oasis sun and the Extorian Colony (it is currently nameless)

A spot on the council

Cooperation from Orion A

That is all she requests that we must meet for her to take the position. Her sixth "suggestion" is to be able to meet with her son. I know I'm not up to this and that it is his decision to meet his mother or not but I believe it will be better for all of us if he did meet her. I was hoping you could give him a little push.

Lastly I would hope to request a little time in the council room so me and the representatives (or Alexandra if she picks up the job by then) to work out a peace treaty. I'm hoping we can put this awful chapter of our history behind us for good.

-Princeps America