Party Poison- Public Enemy #2

"Dude it itches!" I complain to my friend and teammate, Power Grab.

"It's hair bleach! Do you wanna have red hair or not."

"Well I wanted purple but-"

"This is the only color we could get our hands on! It's not our fault Piccolo Poison made it popular."

See, me and my group's always been at odds with The Fabulous. Especially me and Party Poison. We're both the leaders of our groups though, so that makes sense. We're both the biggest enemies of BLI and constantly fight for the top spot. I think most of the desert gets a kick outta our feud. Dr. D even has a segment where he talks about our latest fight. Happens enough that he normally has a new one every week or two.

"Can't believe I'm gonna have the same color as him." I mutter.

After we finally finish we decide to go to a nearby bar. I wanna flaunt my new color.

Me, Power Grab, Python Pyromaniac, and Murder City all decide that tonight's a good night to get utterly wasted.

I'm stuck being the designated driver. Yay.

While trying to stop everyone from getting themselves killed I fall into someone.

"Shit dude I'm-you." I glare at the guy who caught me. None other than Party Piss himself.

"You're me?"

"Fuck off." I push away from him and try to regain control of my group. Eventually I force them all into the car. I tell them to wait while I go to the bathroom, making sure I have the keys so none of them can try to drive.

As I'm walking out someone forces my arms up and pins me by my wrists to the wall.

"Dig the hair. Look up to me?"

"Nah. Unfortunately you're pretty popular around here, can't imagine why, and this is the easiest color to get."

"Nah. I think you think I'm cool. You wanna be like me."

"Oh please. I'm way hotter than you and way cooler. Why would I wanna get worse?"

"Please. We both know you're dying for a taste of this." He lets go of one of my arms and points at his lips.

"Really? Because I think," I push him back, pinning him to the wall by his shoulders. "That you'd like a taste of me." I whisper into his ear. I swear to the witch I feel him shudder slightly.

"Till next time." I walk away.

The other three are still in the car. I take them home and get them to bed. We're all gonna have bad headaches tomorrow.

——————-

They sleep off our hangovers the best we can. It's best to save pain meds for emergencies. Once we're all at least kinda not out of it anymore we start getting ready to go bust a base BLI put in Zone 4. It's dangerous to let them get a foothold here.

Once we all have our guns we head out. I explain what to expect and the "if I go down get out while you can" talk that they're definitely not gonna listen to.

We get pretty close and walk the rest of the way. Once there we see it's crawling with dracs. There's probably a better way of doing this but we go in, guns blazing. We're immediately surrounded but we get most of them, the worst injury being a graze on Python's arm.

We head in the clear out what we can while Power Grab goes to get the car. We get some real food, water, and medical supplies. After we finish packing everything up we start dragging the dracs inside, taking their masks to put in the mailbox. We're halfway done when another car pulls up.