Frank iero- blood and blushing

As everyone around me stood up, I stayed sitting while they did the pledge of allegiance. What's the point of taking time out of my day reciting words that have no meaning? My headphones blasted music and I continued to draw on the desk.

"Y/N!"

I look up, pen still shading in on the desk.

"Take those off!"

I wanna ignore her but I already have detention today. Have for the past two weeks.

"Ok class, now that everyone's listening," the teacher gives me a look. "This is our new student, Frank Iero. Why don't you tell the class something about yourself?" The kid standing next to the teacher is kinda short but fairly hot.

"Well uhh... I moved here from New Jersey-"

"I can't hear him!" Someone yells.

"Quiet John!"

"Maybe if you weren't running your mouth all the time you'd hear him." I pipe up.

"Enough! There's an empty desk next to Y/N, how about you sit there."

As reluctant as I am to lose the extra desk space he intrigues me. Obviously I'm gonna chat him up.

The teacher starts talking about the book we're reading and he takes notes, along with most of the class. I have a piece of paper too. Not for that though.

/hey I'm Y/N. You're Frank Iero right?/

I pass him the note. He nervously glances at the teacher and reads it.

/yeah/

He seems like a goody two shoes. Guess it's my job to fix that. The second the teacher gives us some questions to answer and let's us work together I start talking to him.

"Hey sugar, know any of the answers?" Ding ding! He blushes at the nickname. I gotta thank Gerard later.

"Yeah." He continues to scribble something down.

"Mind sharing?" I honestly don't care if he does.

"You should've paid attention."

"Feisty. But don't be like that, come on."

He ignores me for the rest of the period.

In math I'm with him again and he's sitting at the desk I always sit at.

"Hey sugar? You're in my seat."

"Don't see your name on it." He mumbles.

"Right there." I point to my name, clearly written on the desk. He still doesn't get up so I sit at the desk next to him. "Oh well. Blank canvas is always fun. I watch him as he takes notes and does the worksheet.

For someone like him I wasn't expecting the tattoos that littered his arms but wow was it hot.

I don't have the next period with him, I do see him at lunch though so I head over to him. He's reading a book. The one for class I think.

I lean on the table and steal one of his fries. "Hey sugar, You wanna sit with me and my friends?"

He shakes his head.

"Aw Frankie. You don't have to walk." I wave them over and they all sit down near us.

"Who's the guy?" Gerard asks.

"Frankie Iero. He's pretty good looking don't ya think?"

"Hell yeah." Gerard looks him up and down.