Mikey Way - Best Friends Brother

I'm gay for mikey way

—————————

Just for reference Y/N, Gerard, and Frank are in 11th grade and Mikey and Ray are in 10th

***Mikey's POV***

I sat at my normal lunch table with Ray. It was a normal day but also awful and amazing. that makes no sense.

"Hey Mikey, What's up?" He asks.

"God had smiled upon me and the devil thought I'd be fun to mess with."

"Mikey, I know you're my friend and you're great, but what the hell?"

I drop my head into the table. It hits hard but I just stay there. "You know how Y/N's in my psych class? I just got assigned a huge project with him."

"Maybe your brother 'll help you this time instead of saying he would then blowing you off because his friends part of it."

"Yeah but it's Y/N. I am practically in love with him and he's one of my brothers best friends."

"And him and Gerard are coming this way." Ray mutters in a sing song voice. I freeze.

"Hey Mikes, hey Ray." Y/N says, sitting down next to me.

"What's up Dumbass and Ray." Gerard sits on my other side.

"So Mikes, about the project... I was coming over later anyway to watch some movies with your idiot of a brother-" "hey!" "Shut it! Wanna just drive home with me and him?"

"Yeah-yeah that's uhhh... that's fine."

"Oh-fuckin-Kay! Oh I might get detention though so that might be a problem."

"In Mr.-" Gerard starts. "Yeah in Mr. Burns." He finishes.

They go back to their table and I lift my head up. Ray bursts out laughing.

"You're red as fuck dude! How are you gonna survive working with him?"

"Can I fake being sick?"

"He's gonna be at your house anyway. How you've survived this long is beyond me."

***Y/N POV***

"Damn Gerard I am in love with your brother." We head back at our lunch table. "Like his voice and he has this stutter whenever he talks to me and he has pretty eyes and-"

"You know, it's weird to see a teenage boy that looks like you being sappy as hell." Frank interrupts. "Besides we all know he likes you too. Just tell him, he's never gonna figure it out on his own."

"Yeah but what if it's one of those dumb crushes you get over in a few weeks?"

"Dude... he's literally been in love with you since the first time you came over to my house. I wouldn't be worried."

"Ok but have you considered this? I am."

"Just tell him and go back to your not poetic-not cheesy self-" Frank says, but we all turn when we hear someone yell. Mikey's standing in the middle of the cafeteria covered in water I think. People start laughing and the three of us march over to see what's going on. And by that I mean I walk over and shove a guy with an empty water bottle who's pointing and laughing into a table.

Mikey stands still for a second before bolting, leaving all his stuff.

"We got it, go make sure he's okay." I nod at Gerard and go after him. The room's stopped laughing at this point, everyone knows who the three of us are and that it's not a good idea to mess with us.