Mikey Way - Basement Show

His legs were hanging over the end of the couch, and he was practically falling off. His neck was at a weird angle that was gonna kill him in the morning, but he looked peaceful. More peaceful then he's ever seen him. If only he didn't look peaceful on the couch in some random basement.

"You gonna wake him up?" Gerard asked, looking over his brothers shoulder at the sleeping man.

"Nah, I don't think he's been sleeping well lately. I'll just carry him up. Can you start the car?" Mikey hands him the keys.

"No problem. And I'll make sure ray and frank know to keep it down."

Mikey watches as Gerard walks up the stairs and turns back to the man on the couch. He fixed his arms so that they're on his chest and won't be hanging. When he picks him up he doesn't react other than curling into Mikey's chest.

He carefully makes his way through the crowd, trying to not hit Y/N's head on something. When they get back outside Mikey steps extra careful to not slip and the snow crunches under his boots. Y/N, who always refuses to wear a jacket cuddles closer against him. When they get to the car he situates Y/N to be sitting next to him with his head on Mikey's shoulder. Gerard drives and ray sits passenger, with frank sitting with Mikey and Y/N in the back. The group had just performed at a basement show. Y/N had decided to tag along to support his roommate Mikey, but had somehow managed to fall asleep in the crowed and loud room.

Gerard had dropped Frank off first because he was closest, and then Mikey and Y/N. Mikey said a quiet goodbye to Gerard and Ray and carried Y/N to their shared apartment. When he got to the door he realized this was gonna be an issue. Looked at Y/N's sleeping face for a second and then back at the locked door.

"Fuck." he gently put Y/N down so he was sitting on the floor, his head leaning forward. Mikey couldnt believe he was still asleep, he really mustive been tired.

He unlocks the door and somehow gets Y/N inside without waking him up. He pushes the door closed with his foot and makes a mental note to lock it in a second and carrys Y/N to his room. When hes in bed he sneaks back to lock the front door and collapoes into his own bed.

------------------

"Morning Mikey." Y/N says as he watches his best friend pour himself a cup of coffee.

"Morning." he replies and sits on the couch next to him.

"What the hell happened last night? I didnt think i got drunk but i literally do not remember getting home."

A small smile plays on Mikey's lips for a second. "You fell asleep and i had to carry you home."

"You're kidding? Fuck I'm sorry mikes, lemme make it up to you... uhh, starbucks? On me? Actually youre not allowed to say no unless you have an alternivitve. Be ready in 15!" Y/N races back to his room and throws on a presentable outfit. He shoves his phone, keys and wallet into his pocket before waiting for Mikey. After he's ready the pair start to walk to the nearest starbucks.

"I honestly dont remember falling asleep, but before i did your set was amazing mikes! You guys killed it up there!" he continues to talk about everything he loved about the band and the performance while a blush crept up Mikeys face. When they got into the starbucks Mikey went to go save them the last table left and Y/N, who knew his order by heart waited in line. After he got both their drinks he walked and sat down with him. "I also got you a chocolate croissant."

"You didnt have to!"

"Maybe not, now eat the damn croissant. I cant believe you dont like those toasted."

Mikey looked away wth a smile on his face he was trying to hide.

"Ok i know we're literally getting coffee because its like 10 am, but for dinner can we go to that place that opened up last week?" Y/N asked.