Party poison - Don't try to stab a crow

Sorry it's short, I just cant get anything I have that's longer wrapped up
----------------------

"Party poison, my man!" yell, seeing his bright red hair. He turns around with a smile that's quickly replaced with a look of concern. Probably because of the huge wound that goes down the side of my face a little bit to the right of my eye and the fact that I'm covered in multiple colors of paint.

"Woah Y/K/N, what happened?"

"Ah you know, fighting dracs. The usual. Oh and an art project gone wrong." I take the last gulp of my drink.

"That's really bad... and what the fuck where you doing when that happened?"

"Eh it'll heal, I had bandages before but I look like an idiot with em on, plus they got soaked with the paint." All my drinks are kicking in. Well more slamming into me with the force of a truck.

"Come on, I gotta make sure that doesn't get infected or anything and I feel like being not covered in paint is a better alternative ."

He puts a hand on my shoulder and steers me out.

"I was havin fun!"

"And I'm trying to make sure you don't die."

I get into the backseat of his car and lay down as comfortably as I can. It's not comfortable but I tried.

"Y/K/N, we're here."

"Or are we?"

"We are, idiot."

"Fuck you."

He helps me out of the car and inside. I'm super unsteady so I lean on him heavily, and when he helps me sit down I see he has paint all over his clothes now too. I know I'm gonna feel guilty about it in the morning but add that to the list.

----------------------------

"Fuckin hell!"

"Good morning."

My heads pounding and I can barely remember last night, let alone getting here.

"Party what the hell?"

"You got hammered last night like an idiot."

"Why am I covered in paint?"

"Quote an art project gone wrong unquote."

"Aw fuck......" I try to brush off the bright flakes of dried paint from my arm but most of it doesn't budge.

"Go ahead and take a shower, I'll grab you some clothes." He goes into his dresser and passes me some stuff to change into. "There should be towels and soap and stuff in there. You know where it is."

I nod and go to the bathroom. It takes a while and it still vaguely stains my skin but I got it all off. I've seen him wear this exact outfit before but with his signature jacket.

"Hey party y'all got pain meds?"

"Yeah, here." he passes me a small bottle and a glass of water.

"Thanks."

"So how'd you get that?" he gestures at my face.

"A scarecrow with a knife. Same as ghoul. Speaking of, where's that bastard?"

"Damn, did you get it checked out? And he, jet, and kobra are helping out dr. d."

"Yeah i just checked myself into a hospital. Definitely."

"Idiot."

He checks out the wound that is definitely gonna scar and i'm not sure how i feel about that. One one hand badass scar with a cool backstory. On the other my face is gonna look so fucked up, and my looks are all i really have if i'm being honest.

"That's gonna leave a gnarly scar. How'd you even get a crow to do that to you anyway?"

"Called him a little bitch and said I'd fuck him and his mom."

"Really? They don't normally get worked up by that shit."

"Oh and I tried to stab him."

"There you go." He throws his arms up. "You're an idiot you know that? Why tries to stab a fuckin crow?"

"Me?"

"Yeah whatever. What do you wanna eat? We have dog food and dog food."