Frank iero - psych

(Disclaimer: this is unfinished and I can't see myself finishing it, so here's a psych au I had in my head)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N do i have an opportunity for you." I ignored my friend in favor of continuing to tune up my bass. "Y/N come on hear me out."

"What frank."

"So I got us our dream job from when we were kids."

"This is my dream job." I gesture at the recording studio around me, ignoring the fact that i'm just a temp bassist until the actual one recovers from an injury.

"No but this is better."

"Well?"

He puts two fingers on his temple, "so the police department thinks im psychic and i want you to help me out."

"But... youre not."

"I know im not but i can sure as hell solve crime better then those bastards."

"You know I hate police."

"So do I, don't you think helping me show them up every other day sounds awesome."

"I guess but..."

"One case."

"no."

---------------

I woke up to a crash coming from my kitchen. I flip open my pocket knife on my night stand and sneak out of my room.

I see a shadow and go to stab, but frank turns around with a mug in his hands. "Woah woah woah its just me!"

"What the fuck are you doing in my apartment."

"We got a case. A kidnaping."

"I said no!"

"Well you dont have practice till later today, so whats the harm?"

"Frank i hate you."

I go back to my room and try to go back to bed, but my curiosity gets the better of me. I get dressed and walk back. Frank has a shit eating grin when he sees me.

"Lets go, ill explain on the way."

--------------

"If you spill that in this car i will kill you." i say as frank sips a milkshake.

"I wont i wont."

"So?"

"Oh yeah! Ok so this guy whos rich as fuck went missing. No ones seen him in a few days and the kid is living the life, so we gotta find him. He might be dead but he also might be alive. There hasnt been a ransom yet and everyones concerned We're going to his house."

"God i hate you frank."

He adjusts his seatbelt and seli.

"How'd they even get thinking you were a psychic anyway?"

"I called in a tip for some extra cash and they uh.." he takes a sip from his drink. "They thought i did it. You know the robbery that happened the other day? So i had to think on my feet."

The house is huge, and when we get out im a little awed even if this is nice neighborhood im not jsut about to leave my bass in the car so i hold it by the neck and bring it with me. he quickly looks though the trash. "You can dumpster dive later frank. I wanna get this over with."

"Shut up. This is helpful, you can tell a lot about someone by their trash."

"Ok, whatever."

He digs around for a muinte and seems to notice a few things. "Who uses this much dog food for one dog?" he holds up a fe empty bags of the stuff.