Gerard Way - Road Trip

yeah this ones kinda weird. I hope everyone holding up okay during the quarantine, and i'm gonna try to get as many new chapters posted on here as I can, I know we're all bored. make sure to stay safe!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What team?'' I yell obnoxiously loudly.

"Wildcats!" Mikey yells even louder. Why are we screaming at the top of our lungs? His brother pissed him, me and our friend Alex (Gaskarth) off by kicking us out of the living room so he and his friends Frank and Ray could watch a scary movie. As if we can't watch scary movies.

'Hey Mikey! You'll never believe what I got!"

"What Y/N?!"

"Fuckin gummy bears!"

I pull out the bag I bought earlier today and we go to town, aka we separate the entire bag by color and eat one from each pile until we can't eat anymore.

"So Mikey and Y/N! What now?!"

Right as Mikey's about to answer Gerard yells from downstairs, "shut the fuck up!"

"You shut the fuck up!" I yell back.

"Fucking make me!"

"Maybe I fucking will!" I yell, fully aware of the implications. What can I say, Gerards kinda hot.

"Fine you guys can watch the fucking movie! But don't come crying to me when you get too scared to go to sleep tonight!"

The three of us scramble downstairs and squeeze onto the smaller of two couches because the other three took up the big one. I guess there's another movie and I prepare to force myself through it, when instead halfway through Mickey's fine, but me and Alex are both trying to hide behind each other. I hear Gerard and his friends snickering and it's obviously not at the movie. By the time the movies over I already have a plan in my mind.

"Who wants to try my new Ouija board?" I say as the end credits roll.

Gerard and Ray seem to look uneasy about it but Frank looks excited.

"Sweet! Me and Alex are gonna go get it!" I pulled him up with me and we ran to my house down the street.

"Dude what the fuck?"

"I donno, they were making fun of us for being scared during the horror movie so I'm gonna see how they do when it comes to real spooky shit."

"Dude, lets do it at the fucking cemetery!"

"Alex you're a genius!"

I quickly run inside to grab it and say hi to my parents before running back outside. They seem kinda stressed about something but it's probably work. Me and Alex run back to Mikey and Gerard's because we're not trying to get murdered.

"Got it!"

"Come on where's Mikey we're going to Cemetery Drive."

"We're fucking what?" Mikey asks, walking back into the room with a can of Pepsi in his hand.

"We've got a date with a demon motherfucker! Unless you're too scared."

Being teenage boys who always feel like we have something to prove everyone refuses to be seen as too scared and we all walk to the local cemetery on cemetery drive. Our town has creative names.

I set up the board on top of a tallish flat gravestone and we all gather around it, ignoring the letters of the inscription that are poking out from under the board. We decided that I'm gonna be the one who talks, well they're making me because this was my idea, and Alex is copying down the letters just in case into a little notebook so we can read it over.