frank iero - tattoos

god i know the ending is so rushed but i just wanted to get something out there bc none of my wips is even close to done but i have like 8 of them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"God i cant fuckin wait for this! I feel like i'm gonna puke!"

"I hate you for dragging me with you." my brother, gerard complains. Mikey who looks like he's about to pass out, says "seconded."

"Too bad so sad. We're here and now we're gonna have a blast getting the shit scared out of us and then gerards gonna design my next tattoo." I keep my eyes on one of the actors who are scaring some other people in line. Gerard hides behind mikey when he sees what im looking at. "im making this tattoo so fucking awful. You're gonna regret this Y/N way."

I shrug and try to look down the line to see how much longer. "You are the only one who wanted to come too?" I look back down at a guy who I have a considerable amount of height on. (if your shorter than 5 '6 i think just imagine sorry can't relate to being that small) I glance back at the two, who are currently trying to hide behind each other from a man dressed as a zombie. "Yeah."

He holds out a hand and I shake it. "Im frank."

"Y/N."

The line finally starts moving so the two of us make small talk as we slowly walk forward every so often.

"Y/N Y/N Y/N i'm going to make you get a dick tattooed on your face!" Gerard yells as he and mikey are nearly chased out of line by an actor.

Me and frank burst out into laughter. "To get them to here i had to let them design my next tattoo."

"Seriously? That's how I got this guy here." he points behind him at a really tall guy with curly hair.

"God we're fucked aren't we."

Because gerard says there's strength in numbers the five of us go in together. The other three make me and frank go first so we take the brunt of the scares.

Gerards been holding onto the back of my jacket, probably stretching it for the past 20 minutes, mikey's holding onto my arm like if he lets go he'll be shot on sight, i'm holding franks hand, and rays holding onto the collar of franks leather jacket, making an effective human chain, considering we haven't lost anyone yet.

"Hello young man, can I interest you in a palm reading?" I woman asks, with her mouth dripping blood.

"Hell yeah!" I try to reach out the arm that mikey's holding onto but he doesn't want to be anywhere near her. I let go of franks hand and offer it to her. She starts to look it over but with a surprising amount of strength jerks me away from the group.

"Y/N!" mikey yells. He immediately grabs onto frank and the entire groups watching. There's the sound of someone dragging something from behind me and gerard screams and runs, pulling mikey and ray with him. I can see them anymore but franks still here. I look behind me and see a large man with a bloody axe, walking towards me. The woman cackles and i rip my hand out of her grip.  i make a run for it to the next room and Frank grabs my hand again, my heart racing even more than before.

"Fuck man that was terrifying."

"Yeah."

It's a little harder to not be completely terrified without the other threes girlish screams but we make it though. Almost.

We stare up at the tall corn stalks and down the path made through them. "Why's it always gotta be a corn maze?" Frank complains. I agree and we walk in. It's super dark so I can't see a thing unless it's really close to my face. Apparently neither of us have any sense of direction and we get completely lost really quick.