Bert McCracken - Oreo

In honor of The Used's new album here's a quick thing (fob opening for the used would be sick am i right?)

Wanna play Oreo?" Andy asked with a sly look. He's up to something.

"Okay?"

"Rock paper scissors shoot!" We say in unison. Andy has rock and I have paper.

"Haha fuck you! Uhhh... go ask... uhhh.. Pete out."

"Hey Pete! Go out with me?" Andy yells.

A few people give him a weird look but Pete, probably knowing what Andy's up to yells, "of course! Pick me up at 6!"

The three of us laugh and Pete goes back to his conversation with Patrick and joe.

"Rock paper scissors shoot!"

I have paper and he has scissors.

"Fuck yeah! Go ask out Bert."

"No!"

"You have to. It's the game."

I've had a crush on Bert since I met him and I'm pretty sure he likes me back. We're in this kinda weird thing where it's kinda like we're dating but also we've never been on an actual date. But like... yeah, I'm pretty sure we could be a thing when one of us gets the balls to ask the other one out.

"I fucking hate you."

"McCracken!" I yell at the top of my lungs, trying to find him. Everyone kinda ignores me, except for Dan who points towards the dressing rooms. "Thanks!" I called him.

"Go get him Y/L/N!" Andy yells. As people realize what they think is happening there's a small cheer.

"Everyone shut up!" I yell as I fight off the urge to run.

"What's the ship name?" Joe yells.

I push the door open with my back so I can face them to flip everyone off. "See you all in hell!'' I let the door swing shut being me and I looked for Bert. Why did I agree to play oreo with Andy? Am I stupid?

"Hey Bert!" I called, walking down the hallway looking for him.

"Y/N?"

"Hey ok... so i was playing oreo..."

"Ok?"

"And uhh.. Yeah. will you go out with me?"

"How does that translate from playing oreo?"

"I lost? Andy had to ask Pete out too."

"Isnt oreo that like... fuckin thing kids do thats a more complicated version of patty cake?"

"No well. Yes but it's also that thing where you can make your friends ask people out. Can you just say no so i can go kick Andy's ass?"

"Would you do it if I said yes?" he says with a slight smile.

"Well then I guess I'd have to take you out on a date." Fuck yeah this is happening.

"Look who finally grew a pair!" I hear Joe yell.

"Oh my god can you shut the fuck up!" I yell back.

"What? I'm just saying!"

I look at Bert and nod my head towards the back doors. He doesn't have to go on stage for a few hours so we have time. He gets my message and we both make a run for it before everyone starts making fun of us.

We just sit outside on the curb by the staff parking lot.

"So McCracken, what time do you want me to pick you up for our date?'' I lean back and put my elbows on the curb, sitting right in front of it.