Ray Toro - demons

I swear to god if I get a sexual comment on this I am going to fight whoever posted it you know exactly the part I'm talking about

----------------

"Come on man, it'll be fun." I try to convince my two brothers to go explore a "haunted" house. "I've been dying to go."

"And if you go you're gonna die!" Mikey exclaims.

"No, I won't. If you don't come I'll tell mom what you did the summer before I graduated."

"No!" Mikey and Gerard yell together.

"If you come I won't use that blackmail again!"

"Fine!" Gerard says. "But after you're buying us dinner afterwards."

"You know it! I was thinking tomorrow?"

"Fine."

"Alright, sweet. I gotta go. Fuckin work stuff. Pick you two up at like 7 alright?"

"I hate you!" Mikey calls after me.

I step out of his apartment excited as fuck for tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------

"Ready?" I yell from the living room of Gerard's apartment. I already got Mikey, who's waiting in the car.

"I still hate you!" he says, walking out.

"I know. Come on, it's gonna be dark soon!"

I drive to the building and park the car in front of it.

"That's fuckin spooky." Mikey says.

"Hell yeah!" I jump out of the car and lead the way.

The two follow me inside. As we explore my flashlight stops working. "Hey you two happen to have any extra batteries?"

Mikey starts to say something, but his and Gerards flashlights cut out.

"Fuck no!" Gerard yells.

"Alright we're out." We start going to the door we came in when it slams shut. Mikey jumps back so fast he knocks me and Gerard to the ground, and of course with both of us trying to keep our balance we pull him down with us.

"Well it is the end for the Way brothers huh?" I joke.

"How could you say something like that!" Mikey exclaims. When the three of us are back on our feet we start walking around, trying to find another exit.

"Is that a fucking pentagram?" Gerard asks.

"Is that blood?"

"Sure is." the three of us freeze and turn to look at a man. He's got a dirty white shirt that's torn and looks like it's covered in blood. The three of us take a step back so we're up against the wall.

"No way no way no way!" Gerard yells, holding onto my arm.

"is that a fucking demon!" Mikey shouts.

"That I am. Why are you in my house?" the man asks,.

Gerard just whimpers and hides his face in my shoulder. "Mikey get behind me." I step forward a little and push Gerard back. "We're just exploring man, we can leave if you want?"

"You don't get to leave. You shouldn't be here in the first place."

"Ok.. how about this... we're gonna dip, and then youre gonna let us." I push Mikey a little and start inching towards the door, making sure the pair stay behind me.

"No, one of you is gonna stay."

"None of us is gonna stay." we get to the door and as I push Mikey out it slams shut, pushing him back into the room. The three of us scream and jump away from it. "Holy shit holy shit holy shit."

"Well? Who is it?" he steps closer and I spread my arms in front of Mikey and Gerard, trying to block them.

"You aren't touching either of them!"

"So you chose yourself?"

"I guess."

He definitely strokes my cheek with his hand before grabbing the collar of my jacket and yanking me forward, away from Mikey and Gerard.

"No!" Gerard yells.

"Too late." The man pushes my shoulders down so I'm on my knees. He leans down a little and puts a hand under my chin, making me look up "Too bad I have to ruin such a pretty face." he grabs a knife and slices my throat.

I hear Gerard and Mikey scream as a drop to the floor, blood gushing from my throat.

"Are you scared?" the man asks.

"What the fuck! Waht the fuck!" Mikey yells.

"You shouldn't be, cause you're on scare tactics."

"What does that even fucking mean!" Gerard screams.

"It means I'm not dead.'' I sat up and smiled at my two brothers. Ray holds out a hand for me and helps me to my feet.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Gerard yells, punching me in the stomach before hugging me. "I thought you got fuckin killed!"

"It'll take more than a demon to kill me.'' I laugh.

"God I fucking hate you." Mikey says.

"Good. and hey man, you were awesome! Totally nailed that freaky demon shit."

"Well I mean it's what I'm paid for." he laughs and holds out a hand.

"And by the way, I don't remember that pretty face line being scripted."

"No, I thought it was just some good improv."

"Maybe you should see this pretty face when I'm not covered in blood. Hold on.'' I look through my pockets for a pen and write my number on his arm. "Text me alright?"

"Will do!" he smiles. 

"You know I hate you right? Mikey's my favorite brother now."

"I can live with that. Not I gotta get fuckin home so I can get this shit off before someone thinks I killed someone."

--------------------------------------------

Its short I know but i've been binging scare tactics and got inspired.