Pete Wentz - i hate vampires

this is loosely based on the 16 candles music video, also there will be a part two because i have a bunch of loose ends but this was getting long

----------------------------------------

"Dude. bro. Please?"

"No, it's not gonna work."

"How do you know we've never tried it."

"if you get bit im stabing you with a stake."

"So that's a yeah?"

Me and my friend Patrick continue to argue about this plan I have for vampire hunting while my three other friends watch in varying levels of amusement.

"Hey can we not store the garlic out on the counter when there's an actual vampire here?" Pete asks.

"Oh fuck sorry vamp boy!" Andy puts it away where it can't hurt Pete and me and Joe start making water guns that have little pieces of silver and garlic in them mixed in with holy water.

"Hey vamp boy. Make sure to hang back a little, I don't want you to get splashed." i say while filling Andy's.

"I'm the best bet you have at killing them. This is stupid."

"It'll be fun. What's the point of almost dying every so often if I can't use a water gun."

"Jesus christ." Pete shakes his head and pulls his hood up so we can go to the car.

We drive around in the city until it's dark and then start to roam around. We always separate into groups of three and two. Petes always in the pair because he's a better hunter and today im hunting with him. Because a vampire wouldn't be good bait im stuck doing it so i have a wooden stake hidden up my sleeve and my water gun in my backpack. God i hate this part becuse im just stuck walking around until i get attacked. Petes not far behind and id trust him no matter what, but when it comes to him i cant think straight so he could be plotting my murder and i wouldnt notice. im not too scared of getting turned, and even if i did i'd probably be okay. Pete got turned and he's arguably okay. Actually no he's not i don't wanna be turned.

"Hey." a deep voice says from behind me. "You look lost, need some help?"

"That would be great man. Do you know where-" i slaps his hand over my mouth and pulls me into an alley. Normally get father with that routine. I don't have enough time to get the gun out and when i try to stab him he stops me. Fuck me.

"A hunter huh? That makes this even better." he starts to go for my neck and I slam my head into his in a panic. It hurts like hell but it distracts him enough for me to wrestle away from him and grab my water gun.

"You've been Y/N-ed." i shoot him and even if it looks like it hursts like hell its not killing him fuck. "Uhh.. pasta la vsco?" I try shooting him again, with the same result.

"Y/N what the fuck!" Pete yells as he tries to avoid the soaking wet vampire while still trying to stab him. I grab my wooden stake off the ground and stabs him in the heart.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, uhh.. I scraped my elbow though." I say sheepishly

"Idiot. Let's go back."

I follow him back to the car. Out of nowhere he pushes me down behind some trash cans. Im about to ask him what the fuck when he says. "I know you're here."

"Ready to be a real vampire? Or are you gonna keep running around with those blood bags and kill your own kind?"

Wait a second. Isn't that that son of a bitch who turned Pete? I'm about three seconds from jumping up and stabbing him in the heart.