ray toro - buzzfeed unsolved

"Come on dude, you can't just act a little bit scared?" Ray asked. Y/N put on a stupid face and Ray laughed. "Fuck you."

They were at old Alton Bridge, also known as goat man's bridge. To put it plainly, Ray was fucking terrified.

"So tell me about goat man. Is he a dilf?"

"what the fuck?"

"demon I'd like to fuck. Get with the times we're monster fuckers irl now."

"No, you're a monster fucker."

"Tell me you wouldn't go down on a vampire. Dare you. With the fangs and the aesthetic-"

"Ok Y/N I get it you wanna fuck a vampire, Jesus."

"Shut up Ray and tell me about goatman."

"Ok-" (just fuckin watch the buzzfeed unsolved vid for this part)

----------------

"Goatman! Toss me off your motherfuckin bridge! Dare you! Bet you won't!"

"Y/N! Stop!"

Ray watched as Y/N stood on the railing and yelled at goatman to knock him off while swinging his arm he wasn't using to keep himself from falling around with the camera in his hand.

"You're gonna fall!"

"Yeah but not because of goatman, it'll be because I'm an idiot because goatman is weak!" He yells and gets down. "What now?"

"Now the woods, there's been like occult activity down there. Pet stores around here don't even sell cats anymore because they kept getting sacrificed."

"Let's do this!" Y/N dragged the taller man along into the woods. "Hey! We're here for the cult stuff! We saw the ad on craigslist!"

"Y/N shut up man."

"Sacrifice me! Or I'll do ya one better, sacrifice my friend! I'm pretty sure he's a virgin!" Y/N yells.

"Oh my god dude I'm not a fucking virgin you asshat." He lightly hits the back of Y/N's head.

"Oh god I'm dying." He falls dramatically into Ray, who steps out of the way so he falls onto the ground and nearly drops his camera. "Ray!"

"Get up dude I wanna get this over with." He reaches out a hand and pulls Y/N to his feet. He seems dazed for a second but snaps back to reality.

"Let's do this." Y/N marches off ahead of him without looking back, the tops of his ears a little more red then they were a second ago.

"Wait Wait Wait don't walk too fast." Ray rushes to catch up. He can practically see the lightbulb go off over his head and before he can say "don't you dare!" Y/N started sprinting. Both his and Y/N's footage is gonna be hella shaky.

"Y/N!"

Before long Ray was alone. Why was he so fast? He walked along, hoping to see him sooner or later and jumping at every sound.

He heard a twig snap behind him. He freezes in place, his heart beating so loud he can hear it in his chest. Another snap, followed but a small "fuckin ow!"

"Y/N! I'm gonna kill you!" He turns around and Y/N stands up from behind a bush while shaking out his hand.

"Ray I'm dying! I got a motherfuckin splinter!" He steps back into the trail and tried to pull it out of his finger.

"Here just..." Ray grabs his hand and managed to get the splinter out. Y/N looked away down the trail, hiding his face.

"Thanks man. Let's head back. We got the seance or whatever." They started the walk back.