Lindsey Way - Pete's Tik Tok Famous

If you cant tell im like highkey in love with lindsey

---------------------------------

"You've been creepily staring at her for the past half hour bro."

"Have not." I looked away from her and at my best friend, Pete Wentz.

He shows me a tik tok of me staring at her with a caption that says "Lindsey im so sorry."

I'm not really mad he put her name even though he's "tik tok famous", everyone knows i'm hopelessly in love with her, even her. I've never acted on it because I'd rather die because I'm 100% sure she'll reject me. In fact I avoid her as much as possible because I don't wanna weird her out. She's like just out of my league, although she's out of pretty much everyone's league. God, I sound like a simp.

"Jesus christ Pete."

"Now that I have your attention I need your help with a tik tok."

"Fine."

So his idea was seeing how long it would take for the teacher to notice we stitched seats. We look kinda similar (i don't actually look anything like Pete but i can dream) so it takes a while.

"Mr. Wentz, can i talk to you for a second."

I look at Pete and he gestures for me to go up.

"Yes Mrs. Johnson?"

"Mr. Y/L/N sit back down!"

"Ok boomer." the replies out before i can even think of the consequences. She starts chewing me out and Pete gets new content for his tik tok. Of course I get detention.

"Hey Johnson!'' Lindsey yells.

"Yes Ms. Ballato?"

"Doesn't Y/N have a right to free speech?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why can't he say ok boomer. That's unconstitutional. I'm suing on his behalf."

"Detention Ballato!"

Lindsey winks at me and Pete passes me a note that just says "oooooo"

Next we have lunch so me and Pete walk to our usual table outside and he has a storytime. I love him but he's such a clout chaser.

"Look at this fucker right here, wait i just noticed you wear that shirt a lot dude do we need to get you new shirts."

"I have shirts just like this one."

"You gotta wear other things- anyway this fucker is the one from my last video where he said okay boomer, and then i missed this part but the people gonna know, this girl hes creepily obsessed with-"

"I'm not obsessed with her, you ass!"

He finishes telling the story and then just scrolls through his for you page for a little bit.

"Dude what the fuck am I gonna do?"

"About what?" he doesnt look up from his phone.

"I hate you. So much. Fuck you."

"You love me babe. Now come on I wanna go stop at the good vending machine before class."

"Whatever lets go.'' I followed him out of the cafetera and through the empty halls. Because everyones either in class or at lunch there's almost no one else.

"I got a dare for you."

"Depends."

"You ride your skateboard to school right?"