Killjoys - i hate dracs

"Dad! Kobras bullying me again!"

"Party! Y/K/N's doing something dumb again!"

"Ow! Dad he fuckin kicked me!"

"Party He- ow! Party he punched me!"

I watched the antics of my adopted son and little brother. They're the same age, 16, but they act like 5 year olds.

"Guys shut im trying to sleep." Jet yells from his room.

"Sorry!" They yell in unison. immediately go back to fighting. I wait till they actually start beating the shit out of each other to step in though.

"Boys!" They both freeze and look at me. Y/K/N's in position to punch Kobra and Kobras trying to strange him. "Let go of each other." They step apart, each trying to get one last hit in.

"Now what happened."

Both boys start explaining their side, talking over one another. I wait for them to finish.

"Ok, now I have no idea what either of you said so I'm gonna say you're both at fault so stop fighting."

"But dad!" "Party!" They complain.

"Go outside and don't kill each other. See if Ghoul needs any help."

They both scramble to run to the garage and annoy ghoul.

***fun ghouls POV****

I knew as soon as I heard Party say go see if I need help I wouldn't get any work done for a while. I quickly put up anything too dangerous because those two are idiots and lean against my work table.

"Hey ghoul! Party told us to help you."

"So I've heard. Here, help me rotate the tires." I let them do pretty much all the work while supervising. They do a pretty good job but I can tell they're bored. Them being bored is bad enough, but when they're together they can do some really dumb stuff. "Y/K/N go bother your dad, Kobra I need your help with something over here."

They obviously don't like being separated but haunt goes to find his dad and Kobra follows me out back.

"This wall looks pretty boring doesn't it?" I toss him a can of spray paint and excitedly we get to work.

***party poison's POV***

"Daddddd. Ghoul banished me. Can we do something fun? Pleaseeeeeeee."

"Yeah, we'll take the car."

"Wooo!" He runs back to the garage and jumps into the drivers seat.

"No way."

"Come on old man, I can drive! Just watch!" He backs up, almost knocking down a few boxes and gestures for me to get in. Already regretting it I get in the passenger's side and he hits the gas so hard I swear the front tires come off the ground for a second.

"Slow down!"

"Fine." He eases it up on the gas. "This is some fun father/son bonding huh?"

"Head to the market, we should get some supplies while we're out."

"Woo!"

After a couple near death experiences we get there.

We get some food and some coffee for once, along with blankets and some bad luck beads for Jet.

I don't want to let him drive but he jumps into the driver's seat before I can stop him. After a ride that involves me white-knuckling the handle on the car and praying to the witch we get home.