Fun Ghoul - Catch Me!

me? with two (admititly short) chapters within two days? and completly ignoring my one story that people want to read? its more likey then you think 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Literally man, your freckles. Theyre so fucking cute. Fuck you."

"Shut up Ghoul."

"No really. So fuckin cute. Adoreable. You just got 'em like.. All over your face. I love it."

"Swear to god Ghouly if you dont stop I'm gonna kiss you."

"Sooooo adore-" I cut him off and he smiles into the kiss. I push him away by his shoulders and he still has a dumbass smile on his face. "I think you gotta do that again. To make sure I shut up."

I pull him closer by the belt loops on his jeans. "Oh I'll shut you up alright."

"Hey woah woah woah theres a kid coming in fucking stop with that shit." Kobra says.

We step away from each other as the Jet, Party, Kobra and the girl walk in, with Kobra covering the girl's eyes with his hand. She's gonna go stay with Dr. D for a little bit because the Party managed to get an even bigger target on his and all of our backs and we're not sure if she's safe here.

I kneel down to her level. "Bye sweetie. You are good , okay?" she nods and gives me a hug. After Ghoul and Party say goodbye Jet and Kobra go to drop her off.

"So... now what?'' The Party sits on one of the tables and looks at me and Ghoul. "You twop arent alowed to go fuck in the bathroom or something becuse im gonna get bored real quick."

Ghoul puts a hand to his chest. "I have class! I haven't fucked my boyfriend in the bathroom!"

I wordlessly grab my gun and put the barrel in my mouth, finger on the trigger.

"Babe! No! That's dangerous!" he pulled my arm and I let him while rolling my eyes.

"You jumped off the roof yesterday."

"I yelled catch me first."

"He did yell catch me." Party agrees.

"And im the dumb one here. Why don't we go fight some dracs. It'll be fun."

The other two agree and because they took the trans am we walk. It's gonna start to get dark room so Ghoul has a backpack with a few blankets that we don't mind losing if he needs to drop it and run but it'll be enough to keep us warm. I have a bag filled with wather bottles becuse we run though that shit fast and theres not excly a fucking lake anywhere. We don't find anything for half an hour. The suns slowly starting to set so we climb up a bolder to watch it.

"Controversial opinions on the sun?" Ghoul asks.

"Its sucks and its not gay enough." "It's actually only three inches away at all times and at night it just pretends to disappear and it only exists to trick humanity."

Me and Ghoul both look at the Party and then each other, then back at the Party. He's still watching the sun and has a completely straight face.

"Okay brushing past whatever the fuck that was for a second, how would you sugest making the sun gayer?"

"I dunno. Anyway, back to Party's thing, what the fuck?"

"Prove me wrong." he shrugs.

"I mean... i guess. We can't. Ok I'm on board with the Party's theory."

"You know, I hate both of you." Ghoul says, lightly pushing me.

"Hate us all you want Ghoul, does not change how the sun is only three inches away at all times and pretends to disappear."

This time he actually pushes me into the Party, which leads to the three of us fighting to be the only one left standing on the boulder. Me and Ghoul briefly team up to push the Party into the sand a few feet below and then try to push each other off.

"Goodbye Y/K/N '' Ghoul says as he finally pushes me over the edge, and I fall next to the Party, who still hasn't bothered to get up.

"Damn i hate him."

"He's your boyfriend."

"He's your teammate."

"He's your teammate too!"

"Goddamn it." we both get to our feet and the Ghoul yells "catch me!" before jumping into my arms. I nearly dropped him, and I sure was considering it.

"You can't keep doing that."

"And why not?" he says, looking up at me, with the cutest fucking face. How can I resist that?

"Fucking god damn it. Give me more of a warning next time you do it at least?"

"I dunno. Depends on how i feel about it."

I try to put him down but he holds on and makes me carry him home.

"Wow, Ghoul really made you his bitch." Party comments as we walk.

"I just happen to be a loving boyfriend thank you very much."

"Then make him walk the rest of the way."

"No." Ghoul whines. "I absolutely refuse to walk when i have a wonderful and handsome boyfriend who'll carry me."

I open my arms and let him drop to the ground. "Flattery will get you nowhere babe." I step over him and keep walking with the Party.

"Dick!" he yells. I glance back to see him getting up and running at me. I let him jump onto my back and hold his legs to keep him from falling. "You're so mean to me."

"I'm carrying you again, aren't i?"

"I guess you are." he leans his forehead against the back of my head.

"Can you carry me too?" the Party asks.

"Go fuck yourself."