Dallon Weekes - Parties

"Come on Ryan. You can't be serious." I complained.

"I am! I'm sorry but it's true!" He insisted.

"He does not like me back. Just because I've been in love with him since 7th grade doesn't mean he doesn't have standards." I shut my locker and turn back to him.

"Who?" I look to my left and see the person we were talking about.

"Hey Dallon." Ryan says

"What's up dude?" I tried to keep my composure but that wasn't fucking working.

"Wanna come over to my house later? Because it's Friday I'm throwing a party. My parents aren't gonna be home and they told me to make sure the house is back to normal before they get back."

"Fuck yeah! Me and Y/N 'll be there!" Ryan said.

When Dallon walked away I glared at Ryan "Fuck me." I have a sting urge to bang my head into my locker.

"I think you'd want to talk to Dallon about that." He laughed.

"I hate you!" I shoved him slightly and we started to make our way to class. Before I knew it (jk hours later) later the final bell rang.

"Hey you motherfucker! Ready to go?" I yelled to Ryan from across the hall while a teacher glared at me.

"Better believe it, dumbass!" He called back

"Fight me!" I shoved him and took off to his car, he drove me to and from school because we lived next to each other.

"Why are you running coward?" He called from behind me. I turned to reply and ran smack into Dustin, the schools worst bully and my personal hell.

"Watch where you're going." He shoves me to the ground.

"Leave him alone!" I saw one of his henchmen holding Ryan back. His foot came at my stomach, then my face.

"Stop it!" I squeezed my eyes shut in anticipation of a kick that didn't come. I opened them to see Dallon fighting Dustin.

"Dallon!" Ryan broke free and went to help him but ended up having to fight his henchmen. I don't know his name but I do fucking hate him. I got up and tried to help, only to be knocked back down. Dallon and Ryan were sent to the ground before those fuckers left.

"You guys ok?" I carefully got up.

"Nope!" Ryan said as I helped him up because he was closer.

"I've had worse." Dallon groaned as me and Ryan helped him up.

"Let's get out of here, you got a ride?" Ryan asked. Dallon shook his head.

"Let's go back to my place, my parents don't get home from work for a few hours and I think I can snag some of my moms makeup to cover the bruises." I offered. The other two agreed and we got to the car, Ryan driving, me in the passenger seat, and Dallon in the back.

When we got there we went to my room. "I'll go grab some shit to wipe off the blood and hide the bruises, be right back." I left and went to my parents room. I picked up some concealer and some makeup wipes.

"Ya boi has returned." When I walked back in I saw Dallon holding my bass and Ryan picking out a record to play from my collection.

"You play?" He asked. I nodded.

"That instrument is his pride and joy, I'd be careful with it if I was you." Ryan said.

"Don't worry, I'm the same way." He starts playing absentmindedly, picking random notes. Ryan apparently has finally made a selection and the sound of American idiot fills the room. I use the mirror I have on my wall to try to wipe up some of the blood, the other two doing the same.