Frank iero - banned

"Everyone who thinks Y/N should be banned from interacting with the crowd say I."

A chorus of I's comes from my band mates.

"This is bullying."

"Ok dude, we love you, but you can't keep getting into fights just because someone says we're bad!" Brian, the lead guitarist says.

"Okay, but then people won't say we're bad because they know the bassist is gonna knock them out!"

"And we cant play anywhere because you got us banned from every venue in the state." Will, the lead singer says.

"Ok it was only three venues." I throw my hands up.

"Four." Sam, the rhythm guitarist corrects me.

"Ok it was only four!"

"That's still too many." Our drummer, Zack says.

"Fine!"

We have a show tonight and I'm guessing the plan goes into place immediately. I know my phone's not gonna last so I bring a book.

When we get there we quickly set up so we can play. I goes pretty well and I hang out backstage while everyone else goes to get some drinks.

The next band goes and they're pretty good. I write their name on my arm to look them up later because I'm not gonna remember it.

They walk off stage covered in sweat and ruined makeup. I try not to stare at a certain one because wow he's hot and I'm gay.

I go back to my book until someone sits down next to me. It's the guy from before.

"Hey."

"Sup." Ok Y/N. Yeah real smooth. Sup. Oh my god.

"What're you doin back here?"

"Oh uhh... my band banned me from talking to people in the crowd anymore. Something about how they're drawing the line at me getting us banned from four venues?"

"Same dude. Although they drew the line at eight."

"You got to get in eight fucking fights so bad you got banned before they had enough! That's so unfair." I give him a high five.

"What're you reading?"

"This thing called umbrella academy, it's really good."

"Hey the lead singer of my band wrote that!"

"No way!"

We talk for a while until he says, "wanna get out of here?"

"Oh hell yeah!"

We end up going to a bar that neither of our bands are at nearby. We're well on our way to getting black out drunk because I told him I could drink him under the table because he said I look like a lightweight.

"They're like toddlers I swear." We both turn in our seats to see the lead singer of his band and the drummer of mine.

"Nah, toddlers are more well behaved."

"Ey fuck you, you emo." Frank slurs.

I, for some reason, find this hilarious and burst into laughter.

"And back to the hotel we go." Zack gets a grip on my arm, making sure I don't wander off and Gerard does the same to frank. "Where are you guys staying?"

"The Cecil hotel." (I'm like 80% sure that's what it's called)

"Oh we are too! This idiot loves true crime and begged us to stay there."