Chapter 1- I'm not suprised

Emily's POV

"Sorry but your dad and I have to go out of town", my mom said. Oh course.

"How long will you be gone", i asked annoyed.

"About four weeks, but you will have Josh", she said looking at her phone. I don't know what job my parents have but they go oit of town a lot. They both work together.

"Okay, fine", i shrugged. I am always with Josh. It is a good thing he is like my best friend.

I stood up and from the barstool by the island and ran up the stairs. I knocked on Josh's bedroom door.

"Come in", he said. I opened the door. He was laying on his bed watching tv. We really did look a lot alike. I had curly dark brown hair, Josh's was a little less curly but the dame color. We both had blue-green eyes. Josh is a little taller than me. I am pretty short.

I jumped on his bed next to him.

"Mom and dad are leaving for four weeks", i said.

"I'm not suprised", he said. I looked at the clock by his bed. 10:38 am. Yesterday was our last day of school, ever. Well untill collage, which I plan on going to. I am 17 now. My birthday is in 4 months.

"I'm gonna go take a shower", i said and walked out of his room. I walked in my bedroom and into my bathroom.

I turned on the water and let in heat up. I brushed out my tangled hair. I took my clothes off and stepped in the warm shower. The hot water hit my bare skin.

I washed my body and hair and turned off the water. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towl around me. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room.

I slipped on a mint green flowy top, black skinny jeans, and white vans. My hair was still wet, i will just air dry it. I layed down on my bed and clicked on the TV.

"AHHH!", I screamed. One Direction was on TV. Yeah, i get really excitied. They were being interviewed .

"What?! What?!", Josh ran into my room looking around.

"Whats the problem?" I asked him casually.

"I thought you screamed", he said to me.

"I did. What is your point", i said stuburnly.

"Well why did you screem?" He asked anoied. He came over and sat on my bed. Ew, he as shirtless.

"Well first, put a shirt on", i said to him and threw him a blanket. He groaned and stood up. He walked over to my closet. What the?

"I look cute in this shirt right", he said in his best girly voice. He was wearing another one of my flowy tops. It was pink. I had one for basicly every color.

"Not my shirt!" I whinned.

"So why did you scr-", he started but i didnt let him finish. I screemed again.

"Their on, not shhh", i said holding my finger to my lips. Josh sat down on my bed.

"Who?" He asked.

"The people on my wall", i said refering to my posters of One Direction.

"Why do you love them so much", he asked.

"Why don't you love them", i asked looking at the TV.

"I-", he started but i cut him off again.

"Just shut up and watch", i told him. He layed down on my bed and watched the interveiw.

I was laughing really hard. The boys had their dolls of them self. They were undressing them. (A/N this interveiw is on the side, if it works)

Josh was sleeping next to me. Too bad, he is missing out.