Chapter 28- Black

Harry's POV

I called Emily an hour in a half ago. We were sopose to meet at the mall 30 minutes ago. Maybe she got lost. I took out my phone and dialled her number. She didn't answer. Maybe she can't get to her phone.

"She is late, can we just look around now", Louis said. We were all sitting at starbucks waiting for her.

"Yeah, I guess", I said and stood up. We walked to the stores.

I am worried about Emily. It has been and hour and she is not answering her phone.

"Guys, I don't know where Emily is", I said top the boys.

"Face it, she ditched you", Louis joked and patted my back.

"I'm serious", I scowled at him.

"I'm gonna go get some food", I added and walked to towards the food court. As I was on my way my phone started buzzing. I pulled it out eagerly hoping it was Emily. It wasn't, it was a number I didn't know.

"Hello?" I said answering it.

"Um, do you know Emily?" The voice said. It was a woman.

"Emily Stewart? Yes, she is my girlfriend" i said.

"Well um, I am sorry to inform you but um she was in an acsedent and is at the hospital", she said. I fell to my knees. This can't be real.

"She is at the Georgia hospital in room 304", she added. I didn't respond.

"Hello?" She asked.

"O-Okay", I got out, my voice cracking. I hung up the phone and called Liam.

"Hey Harry", he said.

"L-Liam, we need to go", I choked out.

"What, why?" He asked.

"We need to go to the hospital"

"Are you hurt? Where are you?!"

"I-It's E-Emily", I said.

"Meet at the car", he said and hung up the phone. I jumped up and ran to the car.

Liam was in the drivers side and the boys were in the back. I jumped in the passanger side and Liam drove off. He had the direcitons on his phone.

When we were at the hospital I jumped out of the car and ran inside.

"Can I help you?" A lady asked but I quickly walked past her. Room 304. Room 304. Room 304. I ran up the stairs untill I got to the second floor.

"Sir, who are you looking for?" A nurse asked at the desk.

"Emily Stewart", I told her.

"The doctors have her now", she said.

"When can I see her?" I asked.

"I don't know"

"Is she okay? When did she arive?"

"Well the ambulance brought her in about an hour ago"

"Was she okay?"

"She was unconscience"

"What happened to her?" I asked another question.

"She got in a car wreck"

"Oh"

"You can take a seat in the waiting room", she said. I nodded and walked to the couch and chairs. The boys walked in with worried faces. They followed me and sat down.

"So, what happened?" Liam asked. He looked the most worried. He was the closest to Emily than the other three boys.

"She got in a car wreck. She was unconsious", I said. The boys looked worried.

~

It wasn't untill two hoirs later that we heard from someone.

"Emily is still unconsious but you can see her", a doctor informed us. I jumped up off of the couch and followed the doctor.

He opened the girl and I walked in. I saw her in the bed and walked over to her. One of her arms was in a cast, her head was wrapped, her knee was wrapped, and she had bruises.

I bent down and kissed her forehead. Then I grabbed her hand.

Emily's POV

I was starting to come back, but not in real life. I was dreaming. I was laying down, in the middle of a field. There where colorful flowers around me. The clouds were big and puffy.

I sat up in the grass and looked around. There was a small tree with a tire swing on it. I stood up and slowly walked to it. I noticed what I was wearing. A white flowy sundress and I was barefoot.

I grabbed the chain of the tire swing and put my foot on the black tire, pulling my self up. I started to swing back and forth. My hair and dress was blowing in the wind. I tilted my head back and smiled, looking up at the sky through the tree branches.

When the swing slowwed down amd stopped, I stepped off. I walked to the other side of the tree and the the senery changed. I was now at a beach. That tree was now a palm tree. I walked across the warm sand, it slipping between my toes.

When I got to the water I just stood there, looking out onto the water. There were birds flying around. I slowly walked more into the water, untill the water was up to my knees. The tip of my dress was dipped in the water. I looked up to the bright sky. Then, everything went white. Was I dying? The white turned to black.

Harry's POV

I was still by Emily's bed, holding her hand. It was 2 in the morning and she still wasn't awake.

"Harry come one, eat something", Liam said. He has been trying to get me to eat since 6 last night.

"Well atleast lay down", he said. I layed my head down on the bed.

"Okay, what if I pull this couch over to the bed?" He asked. I slightly nodded. He shrugged and walked over to the couch, pulling it over to the bed.

"Okay, now can you lay down?" He asked.

"Oh my god Liam, give it up", Louis hollard.

"He doesn't want to leave her", Niall said. I stood up, kissed Emily's head, and walked over to the couch. I layed down one it and stared at the wall.

"Good", Zayn said.

I turned around and faced the back of the couch. I closed my tired eyes and fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________

Please vote, comment, and fan.

xx Bailey