Chapter 13-Girlfriends

*one month later*

Emily's POV

We have been in London for a month. It was amazing, cold and rainy though.

I was staying at Harry's flat. I had my own room. But sometimes I would fall asleep in Harry's room.

Harry was gone a lot for the band. I just stayed at the flat and and hung out with myself. I know I should get out and meet friends and get a job but I am too lazy. I think I will go try to find a job today though. Maybe at a music shop, but I suck at music. Maybe a bakery. I loved to bake. A One Direction Store! I would love that. Yes, I still fangirl, even though I know them. They got used to it. If one of their songs came on I would fangirl. Nah, I can't work at a One Direction store. I will go somewhere else.

I got dressed. I put on peach colored skinny jeans and a big sweater. Half of it hung off my sholder. I put on gray uggs. I got in Harry's Range Rover. It was weird getting in the right side and driving on the left side of the rode.

I drove to a music shop. It sold music and magizines. It also had a little bakery in it. It was perfect! I got out of the car and walked inside.

"How can I help you", a girl asked at the bakery area. She looked about my age.

"Uh, I was wondering if you were hiring" i asked.

"Well, we could always use help", she sayed. She handed me an aplication.

"Have you baked before?" She asked me.

"Yes, I love baking", I said.

"Will you be able to work the rest of the shop too?" She asked.

"Yeah, that would be fine", I said.

"You can come in next week", she said.

"Thank you", i smiled at her.

"You look really fimiliar", she said. She thought a little while. Then she walked over to the magazine area. She picked up one with me and Harry on it.

"Emily", she said. I nodded. I said bye and walked out the door. I got into Harry's car. Where should I go? Shopping. I haven't even been shopping in London yet. I have been busy.

I started the car. I drove around a bit untill I found a shopping center. I got out of the car and went inside a stoor.

They had cute things. I had some shirts in my hand. I was looking at pamts now.

"Okay, Lou", I heard someone say. As a directioner I always get curious when I hear on of the boys names. I turned around and say a girl on her phone. Wait, is that Eleanor? It is!

"Love you too", she said and hung up the phone. Yeah, I'm guessing that was Louis.

"Hi, are you Eleanor?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yes", she said.

"Can I have a picture?" I asked. I am kind of crazy, I am in the same position as her. But I love El.

"Sure, what is your name?" She asked.

"Emily", I said. We had a lady take the picture.

"Thank you", I said and walked away from Eleanor. I walked to the cash registure and paid for my clothes.

I walked out of the dor and to the car. The clock said 2pm. Harry and the boys would be home in an hour. I drove to the flat.

Once I was inside, I grabbed my laptop and sat down on the couch. I signed into Facebook. I haven't een on facebook since I moved. I clicked on Josh's profile.