Chapter 11-Party

Emily's POV

In about an hour the boys and I are going to a party. They aparently know someone. The party is at a bar and grill. Mainly a bar. I have to remind the boys they can't drink here.

I walked into the bathroom to change. I put on some black lacey tights, jean shorts, and a lime green collard flowy top. I have so many of those. I brushed out my hair. I decided to straighten it. I plugged in my straightener.

Once my hair was straight, which took awile since my hair is curly, I walked out of the bathroom. I slipped on my black boots that where by the door.

Harry was wearing black jeans and a jack wills t-shirt. He smiled at me when I walked in.

"I need to give you something before we go", he said. I got excitied. He walked in tho other room. Then he came back with his hands behind his back.

He pulled his hand out. How did he know? It was that amazing heart necklace.

"I was looking at this at forever 21", I said.

"Really, I was hoping you would like it", he said.

"I really wanted it, thank you", i said and ppecked him on the lips. He put the necklace on me, which he didn't need to because the hook is in the front.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and we walked out of the door. I knocked on Liam and Niall's door and Harry knocked on Zayn and Louis' door.

Niall opened the door.

"Emmilllyyyy", he said and hugged me. What? Then Liam walked out and shut the door.

"Ready?" Zayn asked. Louis walked out behind him.

"Yes" we all said. We walked out to the car.

We got out of the car. We were infront of a bar. Harry grabbed my hand.

"Guys, you're not old enough to drink", I told them before they walked inside.

"I think we can handle some", Harry said. I have never drank before. I never had the need, I never went to a party with it.

"Babe, I'm gonna go say hi to the host of the party. I will be back", Harry said. I nodded and let go of his hand. I walked over to the counter.

"Need anything to drink?" A bartender asked me.

"Uh..", i said.

"Are you new? Here try this", he said and pit some stuff in a glass. I hesitated.

"They don't really care how old you are", he wispered to me. I took a drink. Strong, but it was pretty good. I took another drink.

Okay, I'm drunk. The bartender was off work but he stayed for some reason. He was drinking a lot too. The whole room was dizzy, and every thing was funny.

"....and then, the dog barked back at me", the bartender finished his story. I cracked up laughing. I fell off my chair. Then I pulled myself back up.

"I'm gonna get the air", I said. I tried to say get some air.

"Yeah, me two", the guys said we walked outside.

"This is one BIG piece of brocoli", I said hugging a tree.

"I'm hungry", the guys said.

"What is you're name?" I asked the guy.

"Uh, I think it is.....Kris", the guy said thinking hard.

"Well, you're funny Kris" I said.

"And you, you are cute" mhe said.

"Oh no. No. No, I'm not", I slured. I knew I had Harry.