Chapter 4- Good

A/N in the last chapter i had more but that got deleted when i published it. I dont what to re-write it, it wasnt so important. Here is a little summary of what happened: niall took a picture of Harry and Emily when they were asleep (remember when he had his arm around her) and he sent it to the boys. After the interview they talked to some fans outside. Emily walked out with her head on Harry's shoulder( in a friendly way) Yay friends!

_____________________

Emily's POV

We walked into the boys hotel room. It was huge! More like an apartment. I guess I should of known.

The boys sat down and watched tv.

"Can i borrow someones computer", i asked .

"Sure, mines over there", Harry said and pointed to a Mac on the table by the bed. I walked over and grabbed it, then i sat on the floor in the corner. I dont know why i sat there but i did.

I signed on to twitter. I scrolled through tweets. I follow most 1D fan acounts so i could know what happens with the boys. I always open the pictures to see what they are.

I clicked on one, it was a picture of Harry. I smiled and looked over at Harry. He was staring at his phone. I couldnt tell the expresion on his face. I looked back to twitter.

I clicked on another picture. Oh no. It was a picture from today when i had my head on Harrys sholder and he had his arm around me. The caption said 'Harry's new gf. Her name is Emily'. Oh no. How could i do this? I had to make it look like we were dating. Just friends.

I looked at more pictures. There was one when he helped me up. It was when i was standing and about to let go of his hand, so it looked like we were holding hands.

If i was Harry i wouldnt want people think I was dating someone like me.

"H-Harry, I'm sorry", i said looking at the screen. He looked at me and looked back to his phone. I replied to the first picture.

@Emmy_Styles: that is not true! We are not dating!

I looked at Harry's tweets.

@Harry_Styles: I am not dating anyone

I put the computer down and walked over to Harry on the bed.

"Im sorry", i said.

"It's not like it is your fault, that stuff happens all the time", he said. Yeah but the pictures dont look that convincing. Holding hands, my head on his sholder.

"I make it look like we were though, but were just friends", i said. I felt kinda weird, what if Harry didnt think we were friends. We only met yesterday.

"Yeah, it looked really convincing", he said and looked down at his hands.

"You guys are dating? Good job Haz", Niall said looking up from his phone.

"No, it is a rumor", i said trying to convince him.

"Oh. Well these pictures are hard not to believe", he said confused. Urg, that is what i didnt want to hear.

"Then it is a good thing i didnt tweet that picture of you two last night then", Louis said.

"It is a good thing you didnt or i would kill you", i said. Louis laughed. Not funny.

"You guys wanna do something?" Liam asked.

"Like what, go jump in a lake?" I asked sarcasticlly.

"We can do that tonight", Zayn said sirously. Do these boys not know what sarcastic is.

"Lets go on a walk", Harry said.