Chapter 3- Interview

Emily's POV

I layed there with my eyes closed. Ahh, i had the best dream last night. I met One Direction and they stayed the night! I always have One Direction dreams though.

I rolled over. I rolled into someone. They had their arm around me. What? I opened my eyes. Who is that? It can't be. My dream was real? It was Harry Styles. He opened his eyes to. He quickly removed his arm from around me and i rolled back over.

I sat up. Niall was up. He was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.

"Hi", he said when he noticed we were up. I blushed. Did he see Harry and I?

"Im hungry", i said standing up.

"Good, so am I", Niall said looking greatful.

I looked around the room. Everyone else was asleep.

"What time is it", i asked Niall.

"10 o'clock", Niall said, looking down at his phone.

"We can wake the boys up and go out for breakfast", i said.

"Okay", Niall and Harry said together. I walked over to Josh and sat on him. He didnt move so i bounced up and down a bit.

"Get off me", he moaned.

"Were gonna go eat breakfast", i told him.

"Okay, im up", he said and sat up, letting me fall off the couch.

"Ow", i whinned but stood up. Then i went to Louis. Zayn and Liam were up.

I didnt know how to wake him up. I have only known him for a day. I poked his face with my foot. Then i bent down and sat next to his head. I peeled open his eyes. He opened the other one and pulled his head away.

"Dont you guys need clothes", i asked the boys, standing up.

"And some boxers", Zayn said.

"Ew, i forgot", i said discusted.

"Paul said we can go back now", Liam said looking up from his phone. Poo. I forgot they will leave and i will never see them again. I was sad now.

"We can go get our clothes and then go get breakfast", Niall said. Well, atleast we could get breakfast before they leave. But they probably just said that and they are going to ditch me because i am a crazy fangirl.

"Bye", i said as they walked out of the door.

"Their not coming back", i sighed to Josh.

"Why wouldnt they", he asked.

"Why would they", i asked.

"Anyway, why did you freak out so much when they came?" Josh asked. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up to the stairs, to my room.

"Ohhhhh", he said, looking at my posters. Josh's phone went off. He looked at it.

"What to just meet them at that little resturant down the street", Josh asked me.

"Sure, wait what, you have their phone number", i asked excitied.

"Yeah, i got Niall's", he said. I screamed. I litterly screamed as loud as i could. I jumped on my bed. Then i sudenly stopped.

"Give it to me", i said with no expresion.

"I don't know if he wants a fangirl to have his number" Josh joked.

"I want it", i said and jumped from the bed. He ran. I ran after him. Normally i wouldnt be able to catch him but i wanted that number. I am REALLY overreacting. But what if something happens to Josh's phone and the number is lost.