Chapter 31- London!

Emily's POV

The tour is over! Well I liked the tour but I wanna go back home. I have healed better, haven't fallen again. I could bend my knee now, but it hurt a little. I was getting the cast on my arm off in two weeks, maybe.

We were curently on the plane back to London. High class plane. Well I kind of figured that for a private jet.

"This is so nice", I said and slowly walked over to the mini fridge. I could walk now! Sometimes. It has only been one month so I have done good.

"You like it?" Harry laughed at me. I nodded and grabbed a pepsi. Then I sat down on a couch between Zayn and Niall. I pulled the blanket off on Niall and put in on myself.

"Heyy", Niall protested and grabbed it back. I pulled it over a little bit so we could share.

"Give me some", Zayn said and pulled it over to him. This was a big blanket. Zayn leaned on me and made me lean on Niall.

"Snuggle party", Harry yelled and got under the covers on Zayn. Liam joined and sat on me. Then Louis sat on Niall.

"So we are all just snugling in a huge blanket?" I laughed.

"It's cozy", Louis said.

"Aw, cute", Paul said and walked in. He took his phone out and snapped a picture, then he left.

"Lets make a fort!" Harry exclaimed.

"Yess!" We all yelled. I pulled the blanket over our head so we were hidden.

"Secret club meeting", I wispered.

"Lets tell secrets", Liam said and we laughed.

"I love cheese", I said and poked Liam, remembering when he tweeted that you could shout 'I Love Cheese' if you were outside the tourbus.

"PAUL! COME FIND US!", Louis shouted at Paul.

"NO", he shouted back and I laughed.

"Lets sleep", Niall said and layed his head and my sholder.

"But I'm not tired", Zayn said.

"Really?", we al asked. Zayn is usually tired.

"Me either", Niall said and took his head off of my sholder.

"Lets make a good fort", Harry said and we agreed. We took the blanket off of us. Then we draped it over the back of a some chairs.

We all climbed under.

"Coooool", Louis said.

"You think there will be fans at the airport?" I asked. It was like 12am so it will be 5am in London

"Probably", Liam said.

"But it will be five in the morning!" I complained.

"Well it will take like two hours to get there and it will be 7am then", Niall pointed out.

"Yeah...", I agreed. I relised I had to rewrap my knee so I crawled out of the tent.

"I'll be back", I said. I walked to the bathroom. I took of the wrap on my knee. I looked in the mirror and put my hair in a messy bun on top of my head. Then I wrapped my knee back up and walked back to the tent.

"So what will we do for two hours?" Zayn asked.

"Play truth or dare", I sugjested. The boys thought about it.

"Sure", they said.

"Liam, truth or dare?" I asked Liam.

"Dare", he said. I thought about a good dare. Harry leaned over and wispered in my ear.