Chapter 20- Never Change

A/N so I always skip like a month, I just wanna get to the good stuff. It would be REALLY borin

*One Month Later*

Emily's POV

So today is October 30. Been with Harry for 5 months. Woohoo! The tour wil be starting in like a month.

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP", someone yelled through the door. I think it was Louis. Just then the door burst open and I was being carried. Zayn had my feet and Niall had my hands. The ran down the stairs with me. Good thing they didn't drop me. Harry, Louis, and Liam were behind us.

"I'm awake", I said when they put me down on the floor. They laughed. Then I got picked up again. What is it with these boys with carrying people? Louis had me now.

"We have to go", he said and ran me back up the stairs. The other boys behind.

"Why did you take me downstairs", I asked.

"Shut up", Louis said. He went in my bedroom and the boys followed. He slammed the door in Harrys face before he could come in though.

"Get dressed!!!" Louis yelled. Niall walked in my bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Here put this on after you're shower", Zayn said and threw me a shirt and pants.

"And this", Louis said and threw my bra and underwear in my face.

"Louis!!" I said. Liam pushed me up from my bed and shooved me in the bathroom. Then he shut the door.

"TAKE A SHOWER!" Louis yelled through the door. I took off my clothes and stepped in the shower. Why did they need to help me?

Harry's POV

Louis opened the door and pushed me into my room. Niall pushed me onto my bed. Louis went in my bathroom and turned the shower on. Liam was looking through my closet.

"Put this on later", Liam said and thre me clothes.

"Don't forget this either", Niall said and threw me boxers.

"NOW TAKE A SHOWER!!!" Louis yelled and pushed me into the bathroom, then he shut the door. I took off my clothes and stepped in the shower. What?

I walked out of the shower and into my room. I was wrapped in a towl.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked Zayn and Niall who were on my bed. They scared me.

"Shut up and get dressed", Zayn said and looked back down at his phone. I changed over by my closet. I didn't care that my mates were in here.

After I got dressed they started fixing me up.

"Brush your hair", Niall said and threw me a brush. I brushed it. Then zayn sprayed me with my cologne.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Shut up", Niall said.

Emily's POV

I wrapped a towl around my wet body and walked out to my room.

"FINALLY", Louis said getting up from my bed. I jumped a little, I didn't know they were in here.

"Get dressed", he said and pushed me back into the bathroom. I put the clothes they gave me on. Then I walked back out.

"Get back in there, missy", Liam said and guided meback into the bathroom.

"Okay, lets see", Louis said grabbing my face. He squeezed it and pulled it.

"Lou, what are you doing?", I asked.

"Looking at your face", Louis said.

"No shit sherlock", I replied sarcastically.

"Major work needed", He said ignoring my comment.

"Heyyy", I said defencivley. Liam plugged in the hair straitner. Louis went to my room and grabbed my case of make-up. Louis pulled out my eyelash curler and started clamping it. He did an evil laugh.

"No no no. I can do my own makeup", I said.

"Nooo, let us do it", Liam said. Oh this will be good.

"Now close your eyes and don't open them untill we tell you", Liam said. I obeyed and closed my eyes. They got to work.

"Okay, now open them", Liam said. It felt like it has beed an hour.

I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. My hair was strait and I had on natural looking make-up, that looked good.

"How did you guys do this?" I asked amazed.

"It took a long, long time", Liam said. I flet something wet on me. I turned to see Louis spraying me with my vanilla perfume.

"Done", he said. They took me to my bedroom.

"Put these on", Liam said and handed me my peachy colored combat boots. I slipped them on over my socks. They took me to my big mirror and I took a look.

I was wearing white skinny jeans and a black and white cheveron flowy tant top. Then I had my boots.

"Lezgo", Liam said and we all walked outside to the car. Where are we going? I sat down in the back seat of a car.

"Where are we-", I started but got cut off.

"Whould you stop asking questions?" Louis asked in fake anoience.

The boys made me close my eyes before I got out of the car. They took me into a building. Then in an elevator. And up some stairs. I heard some other people come up beside us.

"Okay, you can look", Liam and Niall said at the same time. Liam took his hamd off of my eyes and backed up. I heard the boys back up. I opened my eyes and saw the lights of London. We were on the roof of a building. I looked at the person next to me, Harry. He was smiling at me.

"I think the guys set us up", he said and pulled me into his warm arms. I saw the boys walk down the stairs.

"I think they did. Who knew they could acually do something nice?" I joked. Harry laughed.

"Wanna eat?" Harry asked. I nodded and we walked to a table for two. It had candles and a fancy dinner. I feel underdressed. I am like casual. Harry was wearing black skinny jeans, a black button down shirt, and a tie.

When we were done eating Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my seat. He took me over to a blanket that was layed down on the ground. I layed down next to him. He wrapped his arms around my bare sholders.

"I wanna know more about you", Harry said calmly.

"What do you know about me?" I asked.

"Many many things", He said.

"Like what?" I asked

"Well, your favorite color is orange. You love food. You love pink roses. Who blush when I complement you. You're beautiful, funny, smart", he started then looked at me. I was blushing.

"See, the blush. You want a mint green and peach wedding on the beach. Your perfect hunny moon would be to Paris. You try to hide your feelings. You are the most amazing person ever", he finisned. I smiled. I was running my finger across the tattoo on his wrist.

"Harry, never change", I said.

"I won't, baby", he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you too", I answered.

______________________________________________

Short chapter. A suprise date! Gotcha! I'm tring to write things that arn't expected. But you probably expected that. Please vote, comment, and fan!

xx Bailey