Chapter 2- fun

Emily's POV

"Bye honey, i love you", my mom said to me and hugged me.

"I love you too mom", i said hugging her back.

"Bye Em", my dad said hugging me. They both hugged my brother and walked to the front door. 

"Don't get in any trouble", my dad called as he shut the door.

Josh and I just stood there in the middle of the front room.

"What time is it?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Uh, 5:30", Josh said looking at his phone.

"Im hungry", i said.

"Yeah me too", he said. We were still just standing there.

"Im gonna go to my room", i said and walked towards the stairs. I walked up to my bedroom.

I layed down on my be don my stomach with my laptop in front of me. I put in my 'up all night' cd and turned the volume up really loud. I can't wait untill the 'take me home' comes out. I heard Live While We're Young. I love it!

I types in twitter in the URL and signed in. Nothing new. Liam replied to some tweets. He never replies to me. I logged off and shut my computer. I took my cd out and put it back in its case.

I opened my bedroom door and walked to Josh's room. He was on his laptop. I walked in and sat on the bed.

"I think we should move to London", i said randomly. Yeah, I'm kind of random.

"Why?" He asked looking at me.

"I like London"

"Is that were One Direction live?"

"Yup"

"Of course"

I layed my head on the pillow and looked at the ceiling.

"I want icecream", Josh said after awhile.

"Okay, lets go", i said hopping up.

*

The lady handed me my cookie dough icecream. We walked over to the bench outside. Josh sat down on the bench. I sat on his lap since there was no room.

"Get off me", he complained.

"But your just so comfortable", i laughed and took a bite of my icecream. I scooted off of him and onto the bench.

"I will beat you home", i said and started running. I heard Josh right behind me. Then he passed me. I kept running.

Josh sudenly stopped and i ran into him.

"Who is at our house", he asked. I looked to our house. There were five people sitting on the steps. They had hoods and sunglasses on. Creepy.

"Uh, hello", i said to them. One of them stood up.

"Oh, do you live here? We're sorry, just sat down", the guy said.

"Oh", was all i said. He was british, cool.

"I'm Liam Payne", he said holing out his hand. I froze and just staired at his hand.

"That sounds so familiar, I'm Josh", Josh said shaking his hand.

"I'm Harry", another guy stood up. Then the rest stood up.

"I'm Louis"

"Zayn"

"And I'm Niall"

I just stood there with my mouth open. It can't be them, right?

"Emmy, breath", Josh said shaking me.