Chapter 10- Interview

Emily's POV

I slipped on my new dress. Harry was still asleep on the bed. Then i slipped on my shoes. I wish I would of got that heart neckalace. It would look good with my outfit.

I brushed my hair out and left it natural. I walked out of the bathroom. Harry was awake. He was sitting up in the bed.

"Is that what you bought yesterday?" He asked me. I nodded and did a little spin. He laughed and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. I leaned in and put my forhead on his.

"What wil we do today?" I asked.

"Well I have an interview, wanna come?" He asked.

"Yup", i said and pecked his lips. Then I pulled away from him.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"I think in a couple of hours", he said.

"Then get dressed", I told him. He groaned and stood up.

*

We were at the building where the interview was going to be. It wasn't infront of an audiance, just a camera. The boys were getting ready.

"Can we interview you?" A lady said. She was blonde, and dressed slutty. Sorry, i dont usually call people that right away but she was almost hanging out at the top and her shirt was really thin.

"Why me?" I asked confused.

"We want you to talk about you and Harry, and how you met the boys, and fans want to know more about you", she said," it wo 't be on tv, it will go on youtube"

"I guess", I said.

"Great,we will call you in when we need you", she said and walked away.

So what do I do now? I walked to the interview area and sat down in a chair by the side.

The boys came out and sat down on the couches. Then the cougar came out. She looked about 30.

They started the imterview.

"So, we are going to ask you some questions from fans", Cougar said puffing her chest out. Those have to be fake. I am going to call her Cougar until I know her name.

She asked the boys the questions, then she called me.

"Emily agreed to be interviewed, a lot of fans were asking about her", she said. I stood up and walked over. There was no where to sit so I sat on the arm of the couch. I tried to sit lady like. I crossed my legs.

"Okay, were you a fan of One Direction before you met them?" Cougar asked.

"Yes, a directioner. I had a twitter based on them-" i started but Harry cut me off.

"It was @emmy_styles", he smiled. I blushed.

"And when I met them, I literally couldn't talk, my brother talked for me", I said.

"I never gave up on meeting them. I knew I would never meet them but I got proved wrong. And I thought even if I meet them I would just be another fan", I finished. Cougar nodded.

"So, where did you meet the boys", she asked.

"They were sitting on my front steps because they ran away from Paul, and my brother invited them in", I said.

"How old is your brother?" Cougar asked.

"We are twins", i answered.

"How have you been handeling hate?" She asked.

"Well, the first time not good. But I'm getting better. I know I'm not a slut when my first kiss was with Harry", I said. Harry looked shocked. I laughed a little.

"Okay, that is it", Cougar said. The camera cut.

"Thanks for coming", she stood up and shook everyones hands. She practically stuck her chest in the boys faces. When she got to Harry she handed him a piece of paper.

"Call me. I know you don't want a little kid", he winked at him. I stood up. I will charge this slut. I have shorts on under this dress, I'm not afraid. Then she leaned in and wispered something in his ear. Thats it.

"Listen here, grandma. Back away! And buy a bra", I yelled at her.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She sassed me. Uh, no.

"I slap pretty good", I said. She lifted her hand and swung he palm at my face but I caught it before it slapped me. I twisted her arm back and stuck it on her back. I drove her knuckles into her spine. She fell to the floor.

"Lets ditch", I said and grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him to the exit. The other boys followed.

"Well, I know not to make you mad", Louis said once we were outside.

"I only hurt bitches", I said.

"That was AWESOME", Niall said.

"Thanks, I can handle myself pretty good", I said proudly.

"Was I really your first kiss?" Harry wispered into my ear. I turned around to face him.

"Yeah", I blushed.

"Well you were a pro", he said.

"Eh, I still need practice", I smiled. He leaned in and placed his lips againt mine.

"Guys, can we go now", Louis said, pulling me away from Harry.

Paul walked out of the building.

"Emily, you can't just hurt people", he said to me.

"I was protecting Harry", I said. He smiled a little. He was proud of me.

"And, whe was going to slap me", i defended myself.

"Well, you kinda challanged her", Liam said. I shrugged my sholders.

"You guys wanna do something?" Zayn asked.

"Like what", I asked.

"Wanna go to the beach", Harry asked.

"Yeh", I said. The other boys agreed.

*

I layed out my towl. I didn't wanna swim, I will just tan. I layed down on the towl and put my sunglasses on ans closed my eyes

"Babe, come swim", some said to me. I opened my eyes and saw Harry. Babe? Cool!

"Did I fall asleep?" I asked sitting up.

"About an hour", Harrh said. I looked down. Tan! Cool. Harry helped me up. I jumped on his back and he ran into the water.

He dumped me in the water. I came up.

"Harreh", I laughed. I chased him in the water. He went under. I stood there. Then, something was lifting me up. I was sitting on Harry's sholders.

"Catch", someone helled and a beachball hit me in the head. I picked it up and bumped it back like a vollyball. Zayn was the one that threw it.

I jumped off of Harry and tried to swim away but he grabbed my waist. He spun me around. He lifted me up. I wrapped my arms around is neck. He put his hands on my legs to hold me up.

He smirked and I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back. More and more passionate. Then, his tounge licked my bottot lip, allowing for enrty. I granted it. His tounge slipped in my mouth. I slipped mine in his. We kept kissing. Then we pulled away. He was smiling at me. I smiled back.

Harry carried me too the sand. He was standing on my towl. I leaned down to peck his lips but Harry kept kissing me. I kissed him back. It was the same thing as before. I felt sparks go through me and butterflies in my stomache.

When we pulled away, Harry put me down. He grabbed my hand. The boys were walking out of the water. They dried off.

"Lets go to the hotel", I said. They agreed ,I was tired.

____________________________________________________

Well, this is short.

Please, vote comment and fan!