Chapter 21- Fish!

Emily's POV

Last night was so much fun. I love those boys for setting that up. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in", I hollard. Harry came in with a tray.

"I made us food", Harry smiled and sat down on the bed. I sat up and krissed crossed my legs. He sat the tray down. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, and apple juice.

"Did you make this?" I asked.

"Yes, I did", He smiled proudly. I took a bite of bacon. It was pretty good.

Once we were done eating Harry took the tray downstairs. I got out of my bed. I was wearing frog pajamas and frog slippers.

"I like your outfit", Harry said and pulled me close to him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You like my froggies?" I asked. He laughed and carried me into the living room. He sat down on the couch.

"Lets have a lazy day", I said.

"Isn't that everyday?" He joked and pecked my lips.

"Yes, but today can be a special lazy day"

"Oh okay. I see"

"Lets get movies"

"Okay!" Harry said and stood up. He put me on the ground and I followed him into the home theater. We sat down in one of the big, round chairs. Harry grabbed the remote.

"I wanna pick", I said and grabbed the remote. I scrolled through the movies he had. I picked out 'The Last Song'. Harry groaned and I laughed. He wrapped his arm around me and I layed me head on his sholder.

The third movie ended. I picked out all romances. The Last Song, The Notebook, and Love Acually.

I stood up and stretched.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"5 o'clock", Harry said looking at his rolex watch.

"Harry?"

"Yeah"

"I love you"

"I love you too", he smiled at me and grabbed me. He kissed my lips. I kissed him back. Then I pulled away. He wanted more, I laughed at him and ran out the room. He chased after me.

I sat down on the couch and grabbed his laptop. I don't know where mine is.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah, can you make food?" I called back, typing in twitter. Harry was already signed in.

"Can I just use your twitter", I called to Harry.

"Sure", he answered.

I read the notifications. But I didn't really understand them. I wanted to know more. Thry said stuff like:

'How could you?'

'Cheater'

'You hurt Emily'

What was going on. Probably more rumors. I trust Harry so I won't read more. I closed the computer and walked into the kitchen. Harry was smiling down at his phone.

"Who ya texting?" I asked and sat down in a bar stool.

"No one", he said and quickly put his phone away.

"I think I know him", I joked.

"You know her? Cool", Harry joked back. He said her.

"So, wanna get something to eat?" I asked.