Chapter 24- First Concert

Emily's POV

So Harry and I are back together. I walked out of my bedroom in my pajamas. It is warmer in Aulstraila than in London. I was the first one up.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the freezer. Ice cream it is. I grabbed a spoon and took my icecream into the lounge room. I sat down on the couch.

There were so many remotes. Which one is the tv? I grabbed a random one and clicked power. The room got blasted with music, really really loud music. I quickly turned it off. Now my ears were ringing.

Next remote, it was for the tv. Good. I don't know Assie channels so I just went through them all. I stopped on a random channel and took a bite of my ice cream.

Someome came up behind me and put their hands on my eyes.

"Guess who", a deep voice said. Duh it was Harry.

"Spongebob", I joked. Harry put his head infront of mine and pecked my lips.

"Okay, let me guess again. Harry?" I said.

"Woohoo, you got it right!" Harry cheered. I laughed. He jumped over the back of the couch and sat down next to me.

"Can I have a bite?" He asked.

"No, you could be sick", I joked.

"You'd all ready be sick", he laughed. I scooped a spoon of icecream and shooved it in his mouth.

"Thank you", he smiled like a little kid. I tucked my legs under me.

"Hi", Niall said as he walked in. He sat down next to me. He grabbed my spoon and took a bit of my icecream.

"Ew, you're gonna get Harry germs", I said like a little kid.

"Ew, like you", Niall said back. I pushed him.

"Ha ha", I said.

"Need some more?" Harry joked. I laughed and pulled his face to mine. He pressed his lips against mine.

"STOP", Niall yelled and trew a pillow at us. I laughed and pulled away.

"What was that terible loud noice?" Louis asked.

"I was singing", I lied.

"Oh, I loved it",Louis tried to cover. I laughed.

"Aww, you made us icecream", he said.

"Yeah, go get your own spoon", I said. He walked to the kitchen.

"Get two more", Zayn said, walking in with Liam. I heard the clatter of spoons and Louis walked in. He had about 20 spoons.

"I think thats good", Liam said looking werely at the spoons.

"I also brought a fork", Louis said and gave it to Liam. Liam smiled. Everyone came over and crowded me.

"No! My icecream", I said.

"You have to share", Niall whined.

"Fine, go get bowls", I said. Everyone got up and went to the kitchen.

"No, thats my bowl", Niall yelled from the kitchen.

"I want it!" Harry yelled back.

"Emmmiiillllyyy", Liam hollard. So I amxworking 24/7. I got up and ran to the kitchen.

"Woah woah, calm down", I said.

"Thats my bowl!" Niall said. It was shaped like an ice cream cone.

"Well, whats the problem?" I asked.

"Harry wants to use it", He explained.

"Well neither of you get to use it. We will give it to Lou", I said and handed the bowl to Louis.