Chapter 16- Going Home

Emily's POV

I haven't talked at all for two days. Today was Josh's funeral. Harry offered to come with me but I shook my head.

I guess Josh got shot in a shooting at a bank and he lost too much blood before anyone got to him.

I was changing into my outfit for the fumeral. Josh didn't want people to wear black. I had on a sky blue dress. I put on a pair of white heels. Only the boys and my parents know Josh died. I haven't told the public.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked me. I nodded and we walked outside to the car. My dad was already at the funeral home, helping set up. I sat down in the car. I looked down at Josh's braclet.

"He turned in the wrong direction a month ago", Mom said.

"He wanted your attention, but you wouldn't give it to him", I defendend my brother.

"I'm sorry", my mom said looking down at the stering wheel.

"You know he tried to kill himself?" I said to my mom.

"No, I didn't know" she said.

"One of the lasts things I said to him was that I didn't want to see him", I confessed.

"Oh honey, he knew you loved him", My mom tried to comfort me. It didn't work. This was the first time I talked in two days. I was silent the rest of the way there.

I slowly walked up to the casket. I looked at my beother. I started crying. I was looking at my best friend. No, more than that, more than a brother too. He made me happy. I couldn't do it. I told him I would be with him everywhere. But, I can't leave this life. I want Harry. I want the boys.

I walked out, my vision blurry. I walked outside, thats when I broke. I fell to my knees. I sat there crying. This is the most I have ever cried. I layed down in the grass. I cried even more. I stared at the sky.

"Josh, I will never forget you", I wispered. I couldn't see anything now, just a blurry blue.

"Emily", someone said. I sat up and stuffed my head in my knees.

"Leave me alone", I said. The person hugged me. I was shaking and crying.

"Emily, it's Liam", the person said. I couldn't see but I turned around and hugged him. How did Liam get in North Carolina?

"Where is Harry?" I asked.

"I told him not to come", Liam said. I loved Liam, as a best friend. Best friend. I looked down at the braclet Josh gave me to give to someone I care about.

"Liam?" I wispered.

"Mhhmm?" He said.

"I want you to have this. Josh told me to give it to someone I cared about", I said and wripped the braclet off. I put it on Liam's arm. She smiled.

"Thank you", he said and kissed my head. He helped me up.

"I can't stay here, I wanna go home", I said.

"Okay, I'll take you back to you're house", Liam said.

"In London", I added.

"Oh okay, do you want to say bye to your parents?" He asked. I nodded and he took me inside. The funeral was over, people were talking now.

"I'm going back to London", I told my mom.

"Okay honey", she said and hugged me.

"I love you", she said. I said it back. I went to my dad and told him bye. Then Liam drove me to my hoise so I could get my bags. I never unpacked. Harry was sitting on my bed. He smiled at me.

"Harry, I'm sorry", I said and hugged him.

"For what?" He asked.

"For ignoring you", I said.

"Thats fine", he said and kissed me. We left to the airport to fly back to London.

________________________

Okay, really short sorry. But it is the 4th upload today!