Chapter 32- In Love

Emily's POV

I woke up laying on a bed. I think it was in the guest room in Liam's flat. I looked at the clock and it read 1pm. I threw the cover off of me and stood up. I walked out the door and downstairs.

I saw Zayn, Louis, and Liam asleep in the lounge room. Niall was in the kitchen looking in the fridge.

"Hello", I said and sat down on a barstool at the counter.

"Good morning", he said and shut the fridge door. He was holing a bottle of pop and some cheese.

"It is not morning", I said.

"Liam has like no food, he needs to shop. I have to eat cheese", he igbored me. He unwrapped a slice of cheese and stuck it in his mouth.

I got up and opened the fridge.

"He has eggs", I said and held up the carton of eggs.

"Yeah but you have to cook them", he informed me like I didn't know that. I rolled my eyes and got a pan out.

"It's not hard to cook eggs", I said and turned the fire on. Then I looked for some bread. I plugged the toaster in and put four pieces of bread in. Then I started to cook the eggs.

By the time I was done cooking, Liam and Louis were up.

"Where is Harry?" I asked noticing he wasn't here.

"I don't know, he is your boyfriend", Louis said and layed his head on the counter.

"Oh well", I said.

"Someone wake Zayn up?" I asked.

"He won't wake up", Niall said. I walked over to the sleeping Zayn on the couch.

"Zayn wake up", I said. He didn't move.

"He is usually really tired after traveling", Niall called from the kitchen. I whacked Zayn with a pillow and he sturred a little.

"ZAYNNNNN!"

Then I smacked his face and he opened his eyes.

"What was that for?" He asked holding his cheek.

"That did not hurt you big baby. Now it is time to eat", I said and walked to the kitchen.

"Where is Harry?" Zayn asked once we were done eating. We were all watching tv in the lounge room. The disney movie marathon was on and Liam wanted to watch it. I think toy story will be on after what were watching. I think we are watching Wallie.

"I don't know", Niall said and ate some popcorn.

"I'll look for him", I said and stood up.

"Where is my phone?" I asked. Everyone shrugged their sholders and I sighed. I walked up the stairs to the guest room and found it on the side table. I grabbed it and texted Harry.

Me: Where are you?

I loooked around the house for him, but I didn't see him. And he never replied to my text. Uh, now I have to go look for him. I should probably change first. I hope I had some clothes here. I walked back to the guest room and looked through the drawers. Some of the boys clothes, then I found aome pants, but no shirt. I grabbed a random t-shirt that was probably Harry's. It said Jack Wills on it.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my jacket and slid on my boots.

"I'm gonna go", I said and walked out the door. It was a cool day outside. I got in Liam's car so I didn't have to walk. I texted him to make sure he knew I took his car.